on 8 July 2017
Been using this in the entertainment setup in the living room, and it's worked flawlessly.

Having invested in a projector but still wanting to use the tv for non vital watching, I needed something that could spread the output from a single hdmi on my AV surround sound unit to both the tv and projector. There were a lot of passive options out there, though i'd heard of issues using those and the hdcp compliance that might be an issue. So I sucked it up and bought this active splitter instead, seeing as it looked like it was well built and would last. And on both points it's done exceedingly well.

Since buying it and setting it up at the back of my unit, i've never once had to worry about it. I've just forgotten it's there. It flawlessly displays an image on two separate outputs simultaneously, which can look funny with both tv and projector on, but means that the transition between one display to another is faultless. I've not once had an issue with video quality and it just works. If you really need to output a single source to two separate hdmi devices, this is the easiest way, bar none. Just make sure to have a spare power socket free.
on 24 September 2017
I have tried this HDMI splitter on a variety of devices (BluRay, DVR, FireTV etc) and pleased to say it worked every time - plug and play - supports full HD resolution at 1920x1080 in p50 or p60 format. If it could be powered from the HDMI input port it would get 5 stars.
on 7 March 2017
This product is brilliant dose exactly what it says and more. It's smaller than I expected
on 26 January 2017
good quality, does exactly what it is supposed to!

Very boring review, but it just works!
on 10 September 2017
I have been trying to use this device with An Amagon Fire TV stick and an old demon amp. Had trouble sorting out latency, and ended up making do with a feed from the TV instead.
on 15 December 2017
bought converter so that i could put hdmi cable in and have both hdmi and coax out as it had an outlet for coax.
coax out does not fit coax connectors. was advised it is audio out. why have coax out then????
had to return unit.
just remember....coax out DOES NOT WORK
on 26 April 2017
This is a brilliant little gadget. I have three televisions running from it. Much smaller than I expected but does the job well
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 December 2017
Used it 2 times with a couple of weeks in between. Worked OK first time. 2nd time, with new longer HDMI cable ( 15m instead of 7m), it never worked again. Input LED worked, but both output LED's not. No output signal. 2nd electronic item I purchased in about 20 years that did not work.
Hope I can get my money back.
on 3 May 2017
Excellent 2 Way HDMI Splitter Box, exactly as described, I am very happy with it.
on 17 March 2017
Excellent quality splitter, have been using it non-stop for years without any issues. Excellent customer support as well!