Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 April 2017
Brought back lots of memories as this was a 40th birthday gift (joke gift). We even remembered the words to most of the songs haha.
on 30 December 2014
If you're a New Kids Fan, then you know what you're getting with this. If you're feeling nostalgic, it helps bring back so many memories.
on 6 April 2017
nice to roll back the clock
on 4 June 2014
I'm not ashamed (ok, maybe a little!) to admit that I have loved, and still do, this boy band. This album has most of their well known greatest hits that still sound fab to me nearly 30 years on. A must have for any fan.
on 22 April 2015
Fast delievery , best thing ive brought, takes me back 20 years ,cant believe i still know the words , great buy !!!!
on 25 July 2013
i loved new kids on the block and this cd bought back so many memories excellent value for money really pleased
on 29 October 2013
This cd didn't dossapointed had all the hit singles on from back in day recommend this to any nkotb fan
on 2 June 2012
I recently went to our local cineworld to watch the NKOTBSB concert which was being shown on a live link from the 02arena.
I felt excitement and nostalgia as it transported me back to 1989,listening to the cd just reminds me of a happy time in my life and remembering how crazy i was over my crush on joey mcintyre haha.
The quality of sound on this cd is great and have played this numerous times since i got it.Have never ordered from amazon before so i was a bit unsure about buying anything but then i thought"what the heck,just buy it" so glad i did and for any other NKOTB fans out there,just do it,buy it and relive those childhood/teen years all over again.
on 12 February 2009
best album in years,good memories,sound quality is amazing on c.d and d.v.d,cannot stop listening to it,worth every penny.
on 2 May 2012
My product i ordered came quickly and efficiently. Great price and LOVE the CD!! All my favourite NKOTB songs on one album,and played it in the car Sunday on the way up to o2 arena to see NKOTBSB LIVE to get ready.....It was brilliant!!! Thank you for a good quality, low priced product. Excellent service!