• Customer reviews

on 18 June 2017
I was expecting a much thinner tip on this pen to be able to write easily on labels. I didn't find it much thinner than a normal sharpie and it spreads when you mark the label so it is not easy to read. Was hoping for better. My last one from WH Smith wrote better but didn't last long that's why I tried this but I would say for me it doesn't work well as a laundry marker on the labels in my sons clothes.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 February 2018
This pen was advertised as a fine tip but it's like writing with a tree stump. I needed a pen to write clearly on small surface areas which I cannot do with this as the nib is too thick. Not only that, the ink bleeds after writing so it becomes a black blob.

I certainly will not be purchasing another.
on 15 September 2017
Bought to use on school uniforms, as I am fed up of ironing on labels.
So far, the ink remains the same clarity as when first applied after a few washes, so it does stay put.
It doesn't write well on certain label materials, and bleeds into a blurry mess on application.
I do recommend this pen, but do a test on suspect materials first, by marking with a 'dot'. If it bleeds, try somewhere else!
on 30 August 2017
I just received a standard sharpie with a thin nib?
Could be me being slightly daft but I thought it was a different kind...however I'll build a bridge and use it I'm just annoyed I could of got one of these from any local shop rather than wait for delivery 😂
on 16 May 2015
Perfect for labelling school clothes and shoes. Many washes later and the ink is still clear. Much cheaper than buying name tags to sew/iron onto clothes, and quicker too. Would definitely recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 August 2012
Sometimes these pens can have too narrow a nib that the writing looks like a scrawl - or too large a nib that all the letters merge into a blob - this one is just perfect
15 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 31 March 2018
Exactly as described on Amazon site. No leakage during use or during storage. Some materials do soak up the ink and go a bit smudgy, but I think that's more the material than the pen. So, happy.
on 8 October 2015
Does the job, it fades after every wash a little bit tho, so don't expect it to be permanent. I bought it to cover some small bleach stains on my black pants. I re-apply after every wash. but that's fine.
on 13 April 2015
Works well. Bearing in mind some of the reviews, I've been careful in the way I use this to avoid smudging by not pressing too hard. I think you just have to be a bit careful although there could be some improvement in design to avoid the issues faced by some previous users. I've still to try it through the wash so may need to update review at a later date.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 August 2015
Used to always get the Pilot laundry pens and then bought this one instead courtesy to the all-round good reviews and cheaper price. Very annoying. On normal care labels (where in school clothes there's often a line for the name) the ink of this one will just run, with writing looking all blurred. And then it washes out quite quickly as well! Very disappointing. Never had this problem with the other brand.
3 people found this helpful