When I connected this to my hifi, I could hear faint music and a massive buzzing noise. It's a loose connection, and unless I get the soldering iron out, this wire is completely unusable.
on 9 August 2010
I got it to use on my minidisc player to record from my pc to minidisc player but it did not work so I went back to amazon and got anther one which was a bit dearer but that one worked fine so it just goes to show you get what you pay for
on 21 July 2009
This is exactly as product name says. The wire is decent quality and the sound quality is brilliant for a dead cheap wire. The ends of the wires are also gold dipped to give better sound quality.

Brill wire.
on 18 August 2010
This item worked perfectly when used to connect my pc sound-card to the aux plugs on my stereo. The sound quality is amazing, and I have never had to move or touch this lead in any way.

As well as listening to tunes from my mp3 collection over my stereo, without having to burn them onto cd, I can also plug my guitar into my pc, using various programmes to act as pre-amps/multi-fx, and many other processing features, before the music leaves my sound-card and is played through my new lead on my stereo, where i can record in tape, or various digital media.

This is a really good, versatile and robust piece of kit and I highly recommend it!
on 4 October 2015
did what they needed to do
on 8 July 2014