on 15 September 2010
I was surprised to read the above reviews on this scooter.I purchased this scooter for my then 3 year old daughter 2 years ago and she still uses it.It has been used a LOT since then and it is still in great condition.She loves having the 2 wheels at the back as it makes it more stable and the colours are lovely and she's always getting compliments on it.I've though of purchasing the hello kitty scooter for her christmas this year as she's older but am reluctant to do so as the peppa pig one is still in great condition and is well loved.
on 23 July 2009
Bought this for my daughters 3rd birthday wheel came of put back on stayed on for five minutes then came of again.
Also screws are not long enough to fix peppa pig badge on front
Have asked for replacement. So we will see how go with second one.
on 31 May 2010
The quality of this scooter is really rather poor and although it looks sturdy with its large wheels, they are actually the things that make it difficult to ride. My three year old daughter has to adopt a really uncomfortable riding position in order to avoid the rear wheels when scooting. I do not recomend this product, the fifi scooter has a much better design.
on 31 August 2009
scooter was fairly easy to put together, my little girl (3yrs) loves it, it is stable with the large wheels, ok for a beginner scooter, it does however look really plastic and a little cheap, the peppa pig stickers dont stick on very good they crease easily, so they look naff.
on 5 October 2010
Although my 3yr old daughter loves it, I'm not to keen. My only concern is the back wheels of the scooter tend to slide about during use, creating a risk of a potential fall.This is due the scooter having hardened plastic wheels.
IF the designers had made the wheels rubber, this would have been the ideal gift for any young child.
on 30 March 2012
Bought this for my 3 yr old son who finds balancing difficult with the normal scooters as the wheels are too small, this has good chunky wheels and is a great buy, my son absolutley loves it
on 28 May 2012
I did not really like this item, it was very big for a 3 year old and the wheels are huge on it. It looks different in the picture here. The foot bar it is to high from the ground which makes it more difficult to run it from a learner point of view.
on 18 May 2014
My advice is to get a micro scooter. The 2 massive wheels at the back of this one makes it nearly impossible for a toddler to ride. Not one child I know has ever ridden this scooter for more than a few seconds. I get it out whenever my 2 have a friend round but they are just not interested. It's bulky and heavy too. A micro scooter or similar (with 2 front wheels is much more stable, quieter, easier to ride (closer to ground and nothing for foot to bump into when scooting) and can be slung over any buggy when the child is tired, you would not want to take this massive one anywhere!
on 3 January 2012
Easy to put together but some of it was a bit fiddly. The big wheels make it easier to balance and the large handle bars are easy to grip/hold. It was bigger than I thought it was from the picture but that just means it will last longer. Both my girls aged 2 and 3 love it. It's been thrown over and bashed into cupboards and there's not a scratch or dent on it. I recommend this for any child 2+. It's much easier to learn to ride than a bike.
on 25 May 2012
Bought this scooter for my grand daughters 2nd birthday and she loved it brilliant buy ! Best present I ever bought her