on 10 March 2017
It ok, looks nice and quality is good but it's smells like hay, and u need to put it somewhere and wait few weeks than it's stop smelling that badly. But when u put it something there before u wait few weeks, for example socks, it's start smell too so think about it. When I put it into my bathroom and back in 3 hours all bathroom start smell like in cote.
on 14 July 2016
This is my second purchase of these lovely baskets. They look great in any room and they are sturdy enough to take just about anything.
I fail to understand the negative comments regarding the smell. Yes, on opening the smell of sea grass seems quite strong but after a minute the smell disappears.
on 13 December 2014
I'd been looking for little hampers to make up Christmas boxes with home made pickles etc, and came across these.
They're superb.
A nest of three very strong little baskets and excellent value for money too.
Delivered quickly and well packaged. Just what I was looking for - thank you.
on 3 July 2017
I do so love these. They are well made, thick and strong. Definitely value for money. I have ordered so many of them in all shapes and sizes. Definitely recommend these. I will buy again from this seller.
on 14 June 2017
just what I wonted for my new bathroom
on 9 August 2017
So happy I ordered them. Brilliant.
on 15 July 2017
purchased as a gift for someone else
on 12 November 2016
Happy with my purchase, would recommend this seller😄
on 27 October 2015
They do smell a little when they arrive... of seagrass i guess, but it soon wears off. Look fine in bathroom for storing bits of tat
on 22 June 2017