Customer reviews

2,151
Numatic NVM-1CH Numatic Henry Cleaner Bags - 1 Box (Pack of 10)
Size: 1|Colour: White|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 November 2017
Excellent Bags. I tend to buy direct from the manufacturer, after all, if they sell crappy stuff it usually comes back to bite them. I love the fact that bags are very reasonably priced and GENEROUS in their holding capacity. I never had any other vacs than Miele or Bosch, but this my first Henry vacuum cleaner (Pet) and sofar I am very happy with it. The suction is enormous but the machine is very quiet. Give it a go.. you won't be disappointed !
Albert
on 24 July 2017
Excellent bags. I had four of these arrive with my henry. So I buy These as they are brilliant for my allergies. The paper bag ones that used to come with the old henry are usless. Glad to see these supplied now
on 14 March 2017
Great item, look like the genuine thing to me and good price.
on 1 October 2017
Really difficult to find on the high street, brought for a friends mum as she was struggling to get them anywhere else, also good value for money as you can buy in bulk.
on 3 November 2017
Good bags, at a good price. As they act as filters for the motor in Henry hoovers very important to change regularly. No smell, no dust with these bags.
on 6 March 2017
Nice strong bags...very pleased
on 26 April 2017
Received on time. This is the original product, the difference is clear from the previous ones i used, not that they were really bad
on 9 May 2017
Do all items need a review? These are great, they do what they're supposed to do without fault, and that's all needs be said! :)
on 28 July 2017
Excellent product. We love our Henry and these bags are the best, especially as we live in old stone barn in France which has tiled floors downstairs and wooden floors upstairs.
on 24 November 2016
Fast delivery, good price and they fit snugly into my lovely new Henry to store all the dirt and dust that seems to rapidly accumulate around my house!