Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 March 2014
This is so useful, wish I'd bought it years ago. I can use my sewing machine late into the night and still follow the dialogue on some TV drama without having to have the volume blasting over the sound of the machine. Really good reception and good length to move about. Had some trouble with delivery, it seems one which had been posted never arrived but the company were great and sent another one out straight away.
on 13 July 2010
Great value item. Does exactly what it should do with no degradation of sound quality. If you want to sit in your armchair and listen to your TV or stereo use this extension lead - much better than any of the wireless solutions I have tried.
on 17 June 2014
Use at your own risk, the jack snaps off and gets stuck into your devices.

To get out, you will need to get another one, and dab some quick dry glue to the end. Put it in until it touches the broken jack, let it set for 5 minutes and pull out.
on 22 August 2013
Terrible, I ordered this item and was given a jack to jack extension cable which is completely useless, use more reliable sellers that actually give you the product you ordered. Appalling.
on 6 March 2013
Great cable that does exactly what I need it to do: connect my headphones to my computer at work.

Listening to music off a desktop sound card through a pair of £10 earbuds is not exactly the best test of this cable's quality. But it works perfectly for my purposes.
on 26 February 2012
I purchased this so that I could watch television and not disturb anyone. It is just about the right length for my purposes. I bought a pair of headphones with a very long lead last year and was happy with them until the frame on the headpiece broke. This was a very cheap alternative, but it works well and I now find that I prefer wearing my iPod earphones to wearing full sized headphones.
on 1 December 2016
Very poor quality, the jack is very finicky so it only gets sound in both headphones if you keep it in at a certain angle, kinda like how you'd have to fiddle with antennas way back when in order to get TV signal. Also the sound quality when you do get it in both is also noticeably worse so much so that it makes it pointless to use. All in all, I'd try something else. These are a NO.
on 23 April 2012
To connect a new creative zen and iPods to older zen speakers where my old zen fitted into the space but the new one was a different size, I bought this cable to connect to the input on the front and another cable to connect to the back to see which would work best.
This option definitely does not work, it crackles a lot and sounds like its underwater. The other cable I bought which was a 3.5mm stereo jack on both ends works perfectly, so I'll probably put this one in the bin! I guess it is just very poor quality. Hope this helps!
on 16 October 2016
This had worked really well for years and would probably continue to do so if the boss hadn't tidied it up one night. Can I find it now? Can I stuff. Any ideas anyone? She reckons she never touched it but I reckon it's gone in the bin. Oh well. I could buy a new one for a few pence so shouldn't really get too upset but, to be honest, I think it got cleaned away because wireless headphones have arrived. Probably.

Highly recommended if you can't/won't/don't need wireless.
on 30 June 2012
Was unable to get a good connection with my sennheiser headphone jack so tore it in half and dumped it out of frustration but it seems to work for others.

See one answered question