on 2 April 2016
I have no issue with the way the product grills food however it does appear larger on the outside than what the plates actually are on the inside. I think at best it is a two portion grill. The removable plates are very useful as this makes the grill much easier to clean. It would also be useful to have varying temperature options as has been the case with other George Foreman models. All in all though it is a good grill and I would purchase the grill again if I needed to replace the current one.
on 10 November 2017
very good product, bought to replace a broken George F,orman Not as big as my old 'family size grill' as I can just fit 4 birds eye burgers which are not very big but ok for one.
Just be aware that once the timer has finished you need to switch off or unplug this grill as the heating element stays energized and continues heating, I consider this a problem and a fire risk which needs to be addressed.
on 17 October 2017
2nd George Foreman grill and another excellent purchase. Very well made. When cooking burgers, I push down on the top lid to press out a lot more fat, and it goes gushing down into the drip tray. So much healthier.
on 20 September 2010
I do like cooking with this grill. Its time saving and easy to clean. Its trial and error to cook just right and to your individual taste.
I have done rump steak and was a bit disappointed with this - it seemed to drain all the tasty juices out and the meat although a nice tender texture, was a bit bland so I think I'll stick to my conventional grill for steak. Bacon and sausages however are perfect. I haven't cooked beefburgers for years, as under a normal grill the fat pours out, gets alight and stinks the house out, but on the George Foreman they are great!
I think "family" grill is stretching it a bit size-wise as I find it just big enough to cook portions for two of us!
on 21 May 2017
Just love this, use it all the time when cooking meat to see how much fat and water the meat contains!!!
on 15 August 2017
Great version of one that we had previous. Heats up a lot quicker and cooks food easily.
on 2 June 2017
its ok but expensive for what it is. Variable power would be a great addition
on 15 October 2017
Great Product
on 16 May 2017
Love this grill
on 2 October 2017
The plates are good that they lift out but when they wear out there is no replacements plates