Customer reviews

on 15 May 2013
Expensive but worth it.

This is the best Shampoo I've used in years. Lathers well - only need a little (about the size a 2p piece) and it smells lovely.too.

The Conditioner is fantastic ! I wash my hair in the shower so after shampooing and rinsing - I put the conditioner on and leave it on whilst I wash the rest of me - and then have a final rinse to remove the conditioner.

I thoroughly recommend 'Bumble and Bumble' products as they actually do what they say they do !

My hair looks in really good condition - healthy - shiny and soft and it actually feels and looks thicker.
on 25 November 2014
Shocked when I saw the size of this, very expensive but then you only need to use a tiny bit .. the best conditioner I have used and it does what is says.
on 14 March 2014
this product is a great buy might be small bottle but lasts a long time as you need the smallest amount would recommend this as a good buy
on 9 January 2016
I have tried many hair thickening products, sadly this was a disappointment.
on 7 July 2014