Customer reviews

Royal & Langnickel RPORT-46 A3 Vinyl Portfolio Case

on 3 August 2017
Excellent!
on 8 July 2016
I bought this for my daughter doing GSCE Art and it is serving her very well some 7 months after I bought it
on 12 May 2017
Lovely art case highly delighted . thanks
on 25 October 2011
This is perfect for me to carry my work around in as most work I do is on A3 size. It's strong enough to carry heavy sketchbooks around all day. I was suprised with the handles, they are chunky but very comfortable to hold. The price is so worth it too because it looks like it would last years.
Like the other reviewer said, one side is a pocket and the other is elasicated which comes in handy.
review image review image review image
on 31 March 2014
Royal & Langnickel RPORT-46 A3 Vinyl Portfolio Case - this is a lovely case which I bought for my daughter to use.
on 26 June 2011
I bought the folder for my art work and it works perfectly, it has to two zippers to only both ways, one side has a elastic strap to hold in the sheets, oh by the way it holds A3 paper really well, and on the other side a pocket sought of thing to hold more paper including A3, this folder has suited my needs excellently and a must buy to keep your work safe.
on 25 November 2011
Bought this for the transportation of my A3 photographs. Great size and light-weight too. I saw a similar one in a High Street shop for £30 so this one is much cheaper - well worth the money.
on 5 November 2011
Lovely case fits everything in well and made of sturdy vinyl. Only problem was one handle fell off on the first day of using which was really disappointing as we had waited a month for it to be delivered.
on 29 October 2012
I've got to say i wasn't expecting the best quality due to the cheap price. However, i was surprised at the sturdiness of this product and i dont think it will ever need replacing! It's very handy to keep my A3 Artbook and other pieces together along with an odd tube of paint or paint brushes. A lot of people in my art class are jealous as they had paid over £20 for theirs at hobbycraft. I would definately recommend this amazing product to anyone who needs somewhere to keep all their work in one place!
on 28 January 2013
I bought this for my daughter for her art GCSE. However, only a few weeks later and it has split. I'm outside of te 39 day return period so left with an item that is only fit for the bin