Price:£0.79+ £0.70 shipping

on 25 February 2012
Ours was bought at Tesco many months ago. Great product, attached to lead, no more pockets stuffed with large carrier bags and always to hand. Glad to have found somewhere to buy replacement bags as Tesco did not seem to have any. Did not think it would last long, but it is still going strong and is more robust than I would have thought. Would definitely recommend this product!
on 3 April 2014
I bought this item as a backup for forgotten waste bags (Never forgotten yet but you never know!). The quality of the dispenser Is not too bad, but the bag are appalling!
They're wafer thin and often develop holes when using and the perforations are so bad they invariably rip the bag before you can use them.
Had it less than a week before throwing it away!
on 16 June 2014
OK but the quality of the plastic bone doesn't feel high quality and the bags are incredibly transparent so I need to at least double-bag rather than walk round with and unpleasantly visible bag of dog poo! Would benefit from being sold with opaque black bags instead. As I ordered for my spare lead not too bad but would not want it for the kit I use regularly
on 10 March 2016
1. Thin plastic container - the plastic has stretched so the lif doesn't stay on after only a week of use.
2. The clip is also not secure enough and comes off easily.
3. The bags are really thin plastic and rip easily when detaching them in the dark leaving you with mess on your hand.
I have tried three other dispensers - this is the worst by far.
on 20 March 2016
I saw another dog walker with one of these last week and thought it was a great idea. Came really quickly and is a nice design. The key thing for me is that it clips to the lead so no forgetting the bags (or rather having to hunt for them!). Comes with 40 bags – bargain price. Excellent.
on 31 January 2015
Have bought the same design from the £ shop and they were very sturdy for attaching to a dog lead.They don't stock them anymore,hence my purchase from this seller.
No issues at all with the seller-price was good,delivery was prompt etc.My problem is that the dispenser itself is flawed,in that the cap at the end does not screw tightly enough to stop it from popping open.it tightens so far and then clicks and reopens.Tightening it to the point before it reopens holds it shut for a small amount of time until it pops open on its own and you're left picking up an unravelled roll of bags!
Fine if you want to keep the dispenser in your pocket,but I like to have it attached to my lead=not fit for this purpose...
on 18 April 2013
Very handy - bought refills also. I just clip it on to the handle of dog lead so I never forget to take a poop bag with me.
on 26 June 2015
This is a good solid holder, which makes it value for money given the price. The bags are thin. Despite that they still hold dog mess (I have medium sized and small dogs). Bags are good size and open easily. If you are upset by being able to see contents inside the bag then maybe the bags are not for you - the holder alone is worth the money.
on 20 April 2013
Does what I says on the tin enough bags to last me a old while and a good priced product
on 18 November 2015
So this is the dispenser that I use with the bags that I reviewed. Very handy to put on the leash and not worry about forgetting your bags. This is the 2nd one I have bought as the clip seems to be a bit flimsy and does break but at this price, I don't complain.