on 8 December 2009
Perfume arrived in good time but product did not have the plastic covering that is usually on perfume so I was suspicious that the product had either already been used or was not genuine.
on 30 April 2012
I purchased this perfume recently. It arrived promptly and looked OK but when I compared the packaging and bottle with a previous high street purchase, I realised that something wasn't quite right. The perfume also smelt differently (less intense and not as long lasting)so I asked Amazon to contact the seller on my behalf. The seller did not respond and I subsequently received a refund from Amazon. The lesson is simple - it's cheaper than the high street for a reason.
on 15 November 2009
This is a very nice perfume! It's worth the money. The smell is delicate and soft. My boyfriend loves it to death!:)) Highly recommend!
on 26 February 2014
My mum prefers it more then i do, i'd say either you're young and it suits you or its for the ages of say 40-50.
on 18 November 2012
I like this particular packaging of the Elle perfume because it is easy to hold in one hand whilst spraying the body. The perfume was very fresh, which is not always the case of perfume I have bought through the internet.
on 4 August 2009
I love this perfume, its sexy without being overpowering. Its also very fresh. The bottle looks gorgeous too, especially if you like your pinks. You only need a few sprays to get a good scent so last a decent amount of time.
on 1 February 2009
It smells gorgeous and people always comment when im wearing it. It took a little time to arrive but it was the best price ever well worth the wait. x
on 9 February 2010
I love this perfume, always get comments about it, only complaint is it dose not last long.
on 18 January 2012
THIS IS MY FAV PERFUME AND AT LAST I HAVE FOUND IT FAIRLY CHEAP AND I AM WELL PLEASED. MANY THANKS AND I WILL SHOP AGAIN ON THIS SITE
VINE VOICEon 27 April 2012
This was bought as a gift. It was well received on Christmas day as it was the person's favourite perfume. I bought it on Amazon because the price was so much cheaper than what was available in the shops and delivery was very quick.