on 4 October 2016
The shoes I have received are authentic Vans. Classic plimsoll design, good quality and finish, fairly comfortable for short walks (although the"cushioned rim" around the lower ankle is fairly stiff). From my experience they tend to size on the small side (I would suggest ordering from a half-size, to a full size, up). Toe box is quite wide though.
on 28 June 2016
I bought these vans thinking they would fit as I am normally a size 6 but they were huge and clearly men's I believe that was probably an error on my side! So returning was quick easy they come and collect for free I couldn't print the label the guy did it there and then from DPD. If I was a man with size 6 feet the shoes are great :)
on 6 August 2017
Good quality shoes for price, they are not light weight shoes (but not heavy either). They did rub my little toe a bit for the first wear or two but became comfortable after that. Easy to clean and maintain.
on 27 March 2018
They’ve lasted me about 3yrs, sadly I took them travelling to South America they didn’t make it back. Would buy again
on 22 June 2017
This is my second pair of these trainers. I wore the last pair to death. They are really comfy and look really stylish with jeans. Great price!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Love them, will be back next summer to buy more. Hope you still will send to Denmark
on 22 November 2016
look strong and sturdy, but there are less well known names on the market at a more reasonable price. But as this a gift, give them what they ask for.
on 17 January 2018
Tight around toes even in .5 larger size. Very nice design though
on 29 September 2016
looks very cool. Got blisters - but I am not used to wearing footwear without socks - so what do I expect lol. Only time will tell.
on 2 August 2017
Product is comfy and fits perfectly. Fantastic price for my size..