on 19 March 2017
Warm and cosy thermal pants, great for wearing underneath ski pants. I probably wouldn't be game to wear these outdoors on their own as the seem a little see-through. I was concerned that the 57% wool would make them itchy as I have somewhat sensitive skin but as it's a wool blend I didn't find it itchy at all - in fact, they are quite breathable and comfortable. They were a good fit and didn't ride up, but didn't have excessively narrow cuffs (as I found with the Helly Hansen Comfort Dry pants).
on 29 April 2017
Really warm. Thank you.
on 26 January 2013
I love them! Have been wearing them in the cold weather, one pair under my riding pants and one pair in bed, really kept me warm.
on 29 January 2014
A perfect fit. I purchased the medium first and despite keeping them they are a generous fit for me as a size 10 in most trousers/skirts. The small are perfect under leggings and ski wear for that close fit. The medium have been okay under waterproof trousers but are roomy. I have not experienced any discomfort or itchiness as some reviews have indicated. The delivery time was outstanding for both pairs that I ordered; I received both pairs the next day with one being posted at half past 7 despite being ordered the prior evening! Excellent for keeping your legs warm.
on 24 October 2011
Pants arrived today - very good quality, proper stitches, lovely fit, and warm, etc but unfortunately I keep scratching all the time when wearing them. It must be the wool addition. The material looks like thick tights. I will keep the item for freezing weather, but im disappointed that theyre so itchy!
on 17 January 2014
These leggings were brought as I was going to Finland over Xmas, they served very well, under my ski trousers, soft, warm, looked good and very comfortable. I would recommend to anyone travelling to the cold areas.
I brought a pair for my daughter as well and she loved them.
on 14 December 2012
Warm, functional, should have buy this item long time ago. I used it in -29 degrees and was not cold at all!
on 25 March 2014
I took the risk on these being too itchy for me as they were on at a good price. And I am so pleased with them. I wore them around the house to test them before going snowboarding and wore them all day they were so comfy. I even wore them under jeans one cold evening. And for snowboarding I only wore them once as it was so sunny and warm I didn't need them this time. But they did what they were supposed to do very well. I'll be wearing them again now the weather's gone bad for early morning dog walks, evening runs and generally around the house!
on 31 October 2015
I bought these for a trip to Iceland and they kept my legs a little warmer under my jeans. They didn't feel at all itchy and were the best merino under layer I could find at a lower price. Had it have been any colder though, I probably would've opted for more merino wool content or some winter/snow pants.
on 6 December 2013
I don't consider my skin to be sensitive and for me they are not itchy at all. Comfortable and warm, nice fit. I usually wear 10-12, bought M, they are just a tiny bit loose, which I like.