on 20 June 2016
The film itself was brilliant, really worth watching. However the quality of the disc is another story. It looks and plays fine until a certain point near the end of the film if freezes and jumps about 10 minutes, this has happened to a few of the disc that I've bought from Amazon, the packaging is not the issue, I believe it's the deliverer's being heavy handed and not taking care with parcels, I've had a few DVDs loose in the case which may have caused some of the issues. Please tell employees to be careful when handling products, thank you
on 22 December 2017
I purchased for a friend as a bit of a joke, as she has a habit of saying 'We R Here'
on 11 September 2014
Watched on repeat for my elephant lover.
It's actually a very well thought out movie with a heart warming moral.
Every body's important no matter how big or small!!
Also made my daughter realise how if you look from another planet we are also a 'tiny spec'
Mind blowing!!
T'iz very DEEP!
VINE VOICEon 2 September 2010
I saw this first with my daughter at the Cinema and both she and I absoloutly loved it. Since then we have bought the DVD and it has remained firmly in the 'much watched' category!!! It is a brilliant Dr Seuss tale where all the colourful charactors all come together in a wonderful animated treat that can really be enjoyed by everyone. The Horton of the title is also a total star at the end and exceedingly cute!!! Highly recommended.
on 15 October 2017
5+ STARS !!!!!!!!
Great film for all the family.
Kids and adults will love this film.
on 23 May 2014
This film is another one of those animated works that seemed to slip under the radar (a bit like Despicable Me, or Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs). But - if you can get over (or accept) the styling of Dr Seuss, the story itself is quite entertaining and will keeps kids and adults happy.
on 3 February 2018
Good quality and arrived promptly
on 7 August 2017
Another brilliant Dr. Suess film, would recommend. My daughter loves it.
on 24 March 2018
as described
on 27 July 2010
Horton Hears a Who is a retelling of the 'classic' Dr Seuss book, that wonderful author who creates non-existent words to make his books rhyme. Unlike The Grinch and Cat in the Hat, which were muddled messes of films, Horton takes the basic story and really makes a film out of it. The whole thing is entertaining and beautifully done. It is one I am happy to recommend.