on 27 November 2012
Have 4 TVs in house and needed to split signal from roof arial to each TV (plus a few spare for more if required).

The roof arial comes into my loft. Installed the splitter (SLx Gold 8 Way Amplifier with Digital By Pass) in loft. Note the unit runs off mains power so a 13 amp plug socket will be required.

Plugged the roof arial into the UMF socket and the coaxial cable for each of the TVs into output 1 to 4.

Turned on power and with no fiddling all TVs work fine.

Really easy to install and works. Each TV running off the splitter receives a very good signal, picture and sound is fine. I live in a weak signal area so was worried the split signal would mean poor reception but I'm very happy to say no problems encountered.

Does what is says and easy to install.
on 28 April 2017
This splitter was purchased to replace a similar item (different make) which became defective after many years of use. The SLX was recommended to me by a friend and I must say that so far it has preformed to expectations. I am currently running six tv's from unit and the quality of reception is very good on each set. I am hoping that this unit lasts as long as my previous one. Recommended.
on 30 May 2017
🙂
on 12 June 2017
Happy with this product and the service given. Very timely delivery and great product. Embarrassed evaluation of late, very good shops, something very like it! Bought this is to send people,liked the seller's heart let me feel very warm. They are ok, but had much better Reasonable price, packaged well, and fast shipping as well. Works great! Really high quality and excellent value
on 27 August 2010
My TVs suddenly stopped working so on the assumption that my amplifier had failed I ordered this from Amazon (at about half the price asked by B&Q). It arrived the following day and I fitted it within half an hour and all was well again - in fact the picture quality on all 5 TVs is probably better than before.
on 7 January 2010
This product does exactly what it says on the box! The picture quality is excellent. Please note that you need to have a decent tv aerial in the first place. Works fine with Sky and NTL and even distributes, DVD and Video!
The SKY digital by pass does work but NOTE max co axial length max should be b/t 5 to 8 metres, otherwise the signal fizzles out.
on 15 January 2010
I was searching for an amplifier with 8 outputs and didnt found any from televes or another brands here in Portugal. Then I found this one and I'm very satisfied with it. The image quality is perfect and the quality of construction of this product is 100% high quality. I will buy again :)
on 3 January 2010
Works well, as expected and the tech support is excellent to answer any questions. Pleased I bought this version with standard connectors which are much better and easier than the newer style F-type connectors, especially when moving leads around behind the TV.
on 5 June 2013
Pros: Boasts signal well across all ports, can be wall mounted if need be, nice long power cable

Cons: Shows that there are cabling problems when there are not - although will not stop you using it just ignore this lights like to have!
on 1 July 2012
very good product, had the old version for a long time which was good this one is great,super fast delivery and the price was also very good.