Customer reviews

ok
on 26 September 2016
as expected good product
on 28 February 2013
Bought for my husband, he's blind and background noise whilst listening to his books or radio or anything drives him to distraction,not any more these are superb are noise cancelling.I reccomend to anyone
on 6 December 2014
Just about to buy a second pair - these are really good, especially for the price at <20% of the Bose's etc. Clear sound, less tin-ny than either Sony or Radio Shack pairs I've had before. The Lindy's sound better with the noise reduction on, although they are usable without the battery. Noise cancellation is excellent, seeming to allow you to hear questions/announcements but not engines. Some interference from mobile-phone log-in signals although nowhere near as bad as other pairs which made useless on trains from the ch-ch-ch sound every few minutes. Separate plug-in cable means you can replace this when it breaks (as happened with others at the end of the plug) or choose the length you need. Quite bulky for your 'carry-on only', but clever folding makes compact and robust; decent battery life, and an excellent buy.
on 18 September 2014
Great phones for the price. I recently travelled to Hong Kong and found these really reduced the engine noise, even voices and children crying were significantly quieter (although this is not what they are designed for). Unlike other noise cancelling headphones I have tried, you must have the cancelling turned on or the sound quality suffers, so make sure your battery is fresh.
on 5 July 2015
Not bad for a£40 pair of headphones but to be honest they feel heavy and cumbersome while wearing them.
The noise cancelling feature I must be missing the point as I was not impressed.
The thing to be aware of is they are not that robust. In fact I have recently thrown my pair away as the joint where it folds away broke and could not be fixed.
on 1 May 2016
I bought these as I was looking for noise reduction which works quite well to be fair even blocking out noise without listening to music (sleeping on plane etc). There are downsides though. 1. The earphones are quit a tight fit and for long haul flights etc I find I am continuously repositioning them to try to get comfortable. 2. The battery compartment cover comes off far too easily and after replacing it 3/4 times I finally lost it never to be seen again, that however maybe more ot do with my own carelessness?
on 17 August 2015
Very, very, very bad. It broke down after a plane trip. Sound of bursts every 30 seconds when the noise cancellining was on.
on 29 June 2015
Ok for the price. The left cap is always falling, I have to put is back on all the time. I'll have to tape it to make it work soon. It started doing this from day #1 I had them.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2017
Not a bad set at all can only compare to a pair of sony I had and these are great to cut the cord and have no messy wires. Sit well on the head with padding and nice and comfortable on the ears