on 3 April 2014
My husband bought this and has enjoyed watching it, he has watched it a few times and would recommend to you.
on 3 November 2013
Just returned from s.f., so ideal present for my husband (and we both used to watch it !) We want to see if we can recognise anywhere !
on 19 March 2016
OK
on 21 May 2013
Great series and enjoyed reliving my childhood days watching it! Thanks for the memories and thanks for the great service.
on 8 March 2015
Really,you have to be into this style of police show.Remembering it was produced in the 70`s.A real plethora of stars and great moral issues are addressed.Of course a brilliant soundtrack.
on 30 August 2016
I enjoyed watching each and every episode of this TV show. Everything arrived on time and perfectly. I recommend this seller.
on 30 November 2014
A1
on 26 December 2013
Love this series - great tales
on 11 March 2010
The 1st Season of The Streets of San Francisco in one DVD set rather than two seperate volumes. The show may be over 35 years old but most of the episodes still stand up and the chemistry betwwen Karl Malden and Michael Douglas is excellent Malden as the grizzled veteran Mike Stone and Douglas as his youthful Ivy League partner. The 3rd star of the show is San Francisco itself, particularly in the early episodes which are filmed in many of the tourist spots. As a regular visitor to the City by the Bay its great to see locations i recognise and have been to, many of them haven't changed that much over 30 years, others have drastically (like the Embarcadero). This Quinn Martin show can be a little formulaistic (4 Acts and an 'Epilog') but is well worth watching, and with 27 episodes good value for money. I look forward to Season Two!
20 people found this helpful
on 13 October 2009
I bought this DVD as a present for my mums Birthday
My mum is deaf but she loved this program when it was on, it didn't say if it has subtitles, but thankfully it does.
She loves the DVD