Customer reviews

on 3 April 2017
all the rough riders I have read have been so good , hot interesting story lines and gorgeous cowboys
on 25 June 2013
After book 3 I suspected a pregnancy would need to be the catalyst that brought Kade & Skyler back together and Lorelei James did not disappoint. No matter what a character goes through she can always be counted on to get the point across. Great writer = great books
on 9 May 2011
Yet another great book from this series. Just as I think those McKay boys can't get any better another one comes along to fall in love with.
I adored Kade straight away, he was just so loving and caring that I rooted for him immediately. I loved Skylar too such a great fiesty character. Eliza their daughter was adorable and it was nice to see a big sexy cowboy care for his girls.
"Set the sheets on fire" sex scenes as usual with this series but this book seemed more about the love connection between these two than the physical lust. There was lust in buckets but the sheer love they had for each other just made my heart burst. Beautiful and sweet.
Bring on the next book....
on 17 January 2013
Did I say book 3 was my fave...think I have lost count!

Kade is off the scales sexy and I can't seem to decide which one I want, so far I want them all! And the scene on the lawn in the rain whoo wee hot!

Skylar is passionate and feisty and a perfect match for Kade.

Another fab book in the life of the Mckays!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 September 2011
Book 4 - Kade and Skylar. Again, I enjoyed it as it was just M/F and no meanage a trois. I don't mind meanage, but I prefer it when it is M/F only. Kade is a great character a softer version of the other men in the series. Again, I find it confusing with all the men having similar names beginning with the same initial. We catch up with the characters featured earlier in the series and all the babies they are now having! I recommend this series.
on 9 June 2015
I love Kade. Out all of the McKay/West he's like the moral compass and one of the true sweet gentleman. Skylar meets up at goes out on a first date with Kane only to be left when he gets bored and Skylar doesn't give it up straight away. Skylar confronts home and really lays into him only to have a second date and things start to heat up.
Colt unfortunately interrupts a romantic date we're Skylar finds out that Kane is actually Kade and she dumps him on spot.
Tragic event happen for West family and they all struggle to get on with their lives, Kade takes off to a remote spread and doesn't return till 12months later to find he's a father to a beautiful McKay baby girl.
At time Skylar is a total control freak and struggles to balance work baby and Kade. I love that Kade is a total romantic, sweet silver tongue talking cowboy that doesn't give up on trying to marry Skylar
Loved India and can't wait for her spectacular sailor swearing. Great HEA.
on 16 July 2013
Its sexy , and fun - and I love the intertwined stories of the McKays . It gets my vote and having finished the series Im not looking round for my next read!

If you like cowboys and sex...this is the series for you.
on 24 June 2014
This book in the series was hot to trot!
Highschool sweethearts reunited after all this time? Amazing :)

I love all of Lorelei James' books so i won't write a review for all of them, instead I'll quickly sum them all up here (there are just too many of them haha)

--------

The first lost in the series was for Colby, Colt, Cord and Cam, were my favourite in the whole series. They were sexy, fun, hot, raunchy and i think i could go on forever!

But after reading this whole story (all with 5 stars) I wouldn't mind having myself a sexy cowboy yummmmmmmy!
on 20 September 2015
I just adore this series!