on 29 August 2010
item was delivered quickly, nice box, present for grandaughter, who was very very pleased with her jewellery, chain was right length, she was pleased with the watch and bracelette,it was her 6th birthday
on 11 January 2012
The watch strap broke in less than 2 weeks the bracelet in a few days I know it wasnt expensive but the 7 year old who got them for presents was crying .Wont buy cheap chinese junk again.
on 24 October 2014
Can't really go wrong for the price. Some of the jewellery is a little bit small and fiddly so I wouldn't give to a child younger than about four but perhaps I worry too much. The presentation box is quite nice but you may need to rearrange the items inside as ours looked like it had been spun in a washing machine. Good present for a little princess.
on 23 November 2012
the packaging it came in was in excellent condition, the jewellery and watch was just how i seen it to be. you can easily see the face of the watch and i think this is an excellent watch for children learning to tell the time.
on 20 June 2010
Product arrived as described and very quickly. Excellent purchase.
Will definetly use again AND recommend.
Cheers
on 6 September 2011
The set arrived and was adorable. My niece loved it, but I noticed that as soon as it was taken out of the box one of the beads fell off the bracelet, hence the rating of 4 out of 5. Otherwise, she couldn't be more pleased therefore I was as well.
on 26 December 2010
I bought this item as a christmas present for my niece. the watch is great but the necklace broke straight after being removed from the box and the bracelet broke later on in the afternoon on christmas day. I know it wasnt expensive but i did expect it to last a little bit longer than a few minutes for the necklace and a few hours for the bracelet.
on 1 October 2010
Item arrived in god time but was not Ballerina Watch. This had been substituted with a Cat watch. However as I needed this for an imminent birthday gift I accepted the substitution. The delivery paperwork still showed Ballerina Watch - no mention of the substitution.
on 30 January 2014
This is for a little girl's 6th Birthday who does Ballet. Product arrived quickly and I was little wary after reading all the reviews to see if everything was going to be intact upon opening the box! I was pleasantly surprised. I took the watch out of the box and pulled off the plastic clip to make sure it was working okay and it seemed fine. The watch face is clear so is good for learning to tell the time. The bracelet and necklace were both very sweet with little ballet charms on - I'm sure she will love this. Obviously cannot comment on the durability of the product as I have not given the present yet!
on 13 August 2013
I bought it as a present for my neice for Christmas and am pretty sure that she'll love it. She's 7 and has a thing for bling, so she should be delighted and at less than 9 pounds, you can't go wrong.