Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£3.22+ £2.49 shipping

on 21 July 2011
This watch is great - especially for the price. Simple and classy. Easy to see numbers. I haven't used the clip so I can't comment on that but it attach perfectly onto my NHS badge which is where I wear it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 February 2012
i bought this for my girlfriend who is a beauty therapist as an emergency replacement as she had lost her usual watch. It really is fantastic value. It pins easily, looks really classy, and is easy to use- it certainly looks much much more expensive than the fantastically low price. What was to be an emergency replacement will be what she uses all the time.

Fantastic value, highly recommended
on 28 April 2010
The product arrived in good time and is a very nice watch and clear figures to see
on 28 March 2013
I don't know what Amazon could do for me. The fob watch looked superb and I liked its outlook. I did not really like having the safety pin but at least the fob watch did not fall out from my clothing unlike other cheaper rubber fob watches. But unfortunately this fob watch stopped within 3 weeks of using it and I think its battery was dead. I need something to be done on this product! I am not happy. If I take it for a battery change, I will have to pay the same amount of money as the amount of money I payed to buy this fob watch.
on 19 September 2010
I bought one of these watches about six weeks ago and I'm very pleased with it.
It's a nice looking watch and keeps the time exactly. The dial is easy to read. I can still see the hands in good light without my glasses.

I have to admit that I'm not a nurse, so don't know how this watch would compare to others in a hospital environment. The reason I chose a fob watch is because wrist watches don't last very long with me. They stop working after awhile. I don't pin it to my clothes, but keep it in my pocket;so, therefore, can't really comment on the pin, other than to say it could possibly be a bit longer. The clasp looks efficient enough though.

All in all I'm very happy with this purchase.
on 5 January 2013
This watch is very simple but it is smart looking and fixes well to uniforms. The quality hasn't been to compromised for the cost. And it comes with a second hand, which I have found that some watches you can buy for less than a fiver don't seem to?
on 21 December 2012
this watch arrived promptly safely packaged. it is easy to read and glows in low light. i love the protective case and the fact that it can be stopped when not in use. The safety catch keeps it firmly attached to my uniform. It is too early to make a comment on its battery life but so far it keeps excellent time. on balance good value for money
on 31 July 2013
brought it because i can't wear a wrist watch whilst at work. does what i want it to do with good value for money.
on 26 March 2011
I've had this watch for a month now, and it keeps time perfectly. And I really do mean perfectly - it's 100% accurate.

I particularly like having a watch with numbers on it, rather than roman numerals. The numbers are clear and easy to read.

The pin on the back is sturdy and has a piece that you twist to keep the pin shut - like the pins you find on many brooches. It stays shut, and doesn't come loose and/or fall off (thank goodness!).

It comes in a tin, so you've got somewhere to keep it safely when you're not using it - also nice if you're giving it as a gift.

I can't find a single fault with it.

Great little watch!
on 6 October 2016
I currently work as a healthcare assistant in the community so having a fob watch is essential for taking resps and keeping track of the time.The product itself is well designed with a good construction. I have had no problems with the watch slowing down or losing time however the watch face is quite small, overall I would recommend this product.

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated • Lowest Price