on 12 October 2015
Bought these as a gift for my partner. They are excellent little cuff links, but the cheap looking cuff link box lets them down a little ( I am being overly fussy, as they were cheap ). So, my solution was to re box in a more expensive box. Now, they look like they cost far more than their price tag.
One person found this helpful
on 24 July 2013
I purchased this from my boyfriends wish list. I'm not sure how to rate them except they made a very welcome fathers day present to him from my daughter and he seemed very pleased!

Delivery was quick and they were as described.
on 23 July 2012
I bought these cufflinks for my husband and he really liked them. The compasses really work! The only negative thing is that they are a bit "bulky" due to the mechanism of the compass. Their size is not big but they are not as thin as other more common cufflinks that are just a piece of metal.
One person found this helpful
on 22 January 2014
Looks cool and smart and do actually work! Great novelty gift that will actually get used. Great quality and come in a box.
on 29 November 2015
Nice cufflinks, good design and sturdy.
on 1 June 2012
These are great and really do work, I have been looking for a pair of novelty links for some while, someone I know has a pair of spirit level links but I have yet to find a par.
on 20 May 2014
Not much to say really - these are all right as a novelty, but probably wouldn't wear them to a formal event!
on 15 February 2014
They're cute and look nice for the gadget-hounds in your life but be aware that if you get lost they'll point in different directions and probably neither of them actually North! :-)
on 26 November 2014
Purchased for Xmas present good quality
on 27 February 2015
Looked good when it arrived, but the compass came off in coouple of days.....not sure if it is worth the price.......