Customer reviews

Racing Bicycle Cufflinks

on 12 March 2013
Great gift for my husband birthday from my daughter, they look strong and well made. They are presented in a very good box that's ideal for safe keeping. They arrived in time and very happy with the service. Would recommend to others as a very good and quality gift, no problems with this seller and can't wait until its my hubby's birthday I'm sure he will love them. The price was right and so was the postage costs.
One person found this helpful
on 30 December 2012
Bought these cufflinks as a Christmas present for my cycling mad boyfriend. He loves them. They look really sturdy and have a nice weight to them and come in a lovely box. They don't look cheap which is the main thing! Really nice product, highly recommended.
5 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2014
I purchased these for Fathers Day as I wanted something different, they arrived very quickly and the quality is lovely, added to that the detail they are wonderful value for money. Even the presentation box is very good quality. I am so pleased with them I am sure my Father in law will love them, my husband is rather taken with them so I guess at some point soon I will be purchasing another pair.
on 3 August 2017
Broke on second time wearing it. Terrible quality, deceptible due to the fact it looked quite decent.
on 3 January 2016
Bought as a gift - was very well received
on 13 September 2015
Bought as gift. Recipent delighted.
on 5 August 2015
As described, good quality and a nice size.
on 10 September 2014
I am very happy with cufflinks,which I bought for a 21st birthday present, the person is also very happy with them. Thank you
on 4 September 2013
Bought these for a Fathers Day present, much liked by Daddy. Come in a nice box to wrap as a gift.
on 25 May 2014
These wasn't so good, I did buy them for my husband to wear on are wedding day, but when I put them on they broke