Customer reviews

Space Bag 150 g 1 Jumbo Stackable Tote

on 28 April 2014
This is absolutely fantastic and stores so much in such a little space! I was able to put 2 double duvets, 3 pillows, sheets, duvet covers and more in this and it just all went to a really small size. I've ordered more to be able to store my seasonal clothing! This is the best way to hold alot of items in a really small spot. I've deflated it over a month ago and it's still the same size! I have 2 of these currently stacked on top of the other and they are brilliant! I recommend this purchase!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 December 2012
I packed in a load of clothes into this marvellous storage bag and was amazed at how much air was sucked out and how small a size the pile of clothes was reduced to.
I wish I had bought more than one because now I see that this bag is unavailable.
on 13 December 2011
Managed to get 2 double duvets, one single one and two pillows in the jumbo bag and all shrank to less than a third of the size and packed away in the cupboard. Don't worry about not having space to put them anymore. The vacuum bag is contained inside a box with solid sides so cannot easily get torn. I am so happy with this purchase I am planning to buy more!
on 17 May 2014
I ordered the bag for my daughters wedding dress storage and wondered whether it would be big enough and would it compress enough to zip it up, but I was absolutely delighted that it far exceeded my expectations.
I would recommend this to anyone. it shows strength and quality beyond its price.
on 17 August 2015
Bought two, very happy with both! Handle on one did come away on first use, second one was fine.

Have stored practically all of my clothes in one and all bedding and towels in another. Certainly has saved a lot of room for moving!
on 13 October 2014
does what it says1 i have used jumbo cubes before. they are brilliant. I use them to store all my spare bedding.
Our house move went smoothly the clear panel at the front is excellent for adding a list of contents! in one cube i have two double bed size continental quilts, two sleeping bags, four large pillows. two double lamb mattress protectors and a couple of sheets!. I would recommend these cubes if anyone is short of storage space for bulky winter woolies, to spare bedding. very happy with my purchase.
on 1 September 2013
Bought for caravan and has proved to be very useful, very strong and looks good, brilliant for packing away all the Caravan bedding etc for the winter, no complaints and happy to recommend to all.
on 15 January 2017
VG
on 7 September 2011
This is a great storage solution! I couldn't believe how many winter coats and quilts I managed to compress into the bag and how much the bag shrank once the vacuum nozzle was applied.
on 31 January 2014
I really love the product but the price is very high for what you get. If it were cheaper I would have bought more of these.

See one answered question