on 1 June 2013
Great product long lasting easy to use and a ton of fun, well waited it helps a lot to get rid of the extra pounds
on 13 June 2010
Having not 'hooped' since childhood, I chose this because it seemed a good starting point for an adult beginner. Unfortunately it and I are struggling as even a few 10 minute sessions, followed later by a 20 minute effort left me with very bruised hipbones. I have tried using it differently but it is a fairly one dimensional exercise tool! So pretty, but not what I hoped for.
on 8 December 2014
Exactly as ordered and my wife loves it. Very good quality. Arrived promptly and very well packed for an awkward item!!
on 2 July 2014
Great value
on 19 March 2010
I love this but it's big best place to use it is outside, it's heavy but I like this as well, I haven't had a Hoola hoop since I was 10 thats 50 years ago, now I practise every day and my skill is coming back, and it's FUN.
on 28 February 2010
I really wanted to get back in shape but didn't want to do boring sit ups. Hula hooping is not only fun but the effects are amazing. I've dropped a dress size already and I've only been doing it for a short while. A friend at work got one after seeing how it helped me and like myself is now addicted.
on 2 April 2009
I love this item and so does the rest of my family - my 16 year old son is brilliant at it.

Seriously my waist is smaller after using this!!
on 18 April 2011
I ordered this item for my mother who had originally tried to buy a regular, children's hoop to use for exercise. She then came across this one and decided to try it as it's oviously aimed at adult exercise. She is really pleased with it, and having tried it myself I also think it's great. it's quite big, so you do need a clear space to use it in, not a HUGE space though, you just need to be careful not to hit anything with it. The weights mean that it's better balanced and therefore easier to keep up on your hips, which means you can concentrate on the actual exercise, rather than placing all your concentration on trying to keep it in the right place. I find with the kids hoops, you end up with a stitch and/or sore back from twisting yourself all ways to try and keep the hoop up, this just seems to stay in place so much better. Would definitely recommend it!!
on 23 April 2010
Bought this for my mum. She is 65 years old and doing her best to keep fit. "Hula hooping" is an exercise she performs at the local work out class.
She wanted her own hoop to use at home. Seems that this hoop really fits the bill.
Even got my dad up out of his seat.
on 28 December 2011
I bought the hola hoop to tone my midsection after years of doing exercise DVDs which helped me lose weight from everywhere but my stomach!

I didn't realise just how huge the hula hoop was going to be - you need lots of space; I was knocking off the Xmas tree decorations & banging into the settee!

The DVD has good instructions although it's obviously home-made - quite amusing actually! I can now keep the hoop rotating without it falling to my feet every few seconds. I have however got bruising on my hips which were initially very sore. I now wrap a bandage around my hips to help cushion them. I don't know if I will continue to get bruising or if my hips will get used to them after a while.... Overall it gives you a good workout - especially on your legs.