on 6 February 2018
I bought this as a travel version of the larger game, but it comes in a throw-away box that's not sturdy enough for taking on holiday. It's really more of a taster to see what the larger version is like. There aren't many score cards. The game itself is brilliant but the packaging let it down.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 28 July 2017
I like to but the compact travel version of games because we tend to play games when we are on holiday.
This was a lot of cash but I love the game and so decided I did want it.
There is only one set of cards but that's okay.
Only two counters is annoying.
BUT My main complaint is the "box" it came in. It us a flimsy, pathetic bit if cardboard that in no way would it survive travel! They could have at least put it in plastic or tin!!! I transferred it to a small bag I already had but not really the point!!
on 11 January 2018
I like the idea of this as a travel game so bought for a friend but haven't played it. Unfortunately the packaging wasn't good enough and the box was torn when I received it as it's not that sturdy a box.
on 1 March 2018
This is the way to try out a game first before paying £30 for the full version. Everyone had a lot of fun with this and now I'm really considering buying the full game.
on 24 February 2018
Brilliant game on full board but this is just as good easy to take away on holidays or to take to friends we have had such a laugh well recommend
on 7 November 2016
Having loved this game for a while I wanted to introduce some friends to it so was really pleased when I saw a mini game existed. Enough questions to keep us playing for many games and I have now converted my friends to buying a full copy themselves!
on 17 December 2015
It seems to be a good game but not for us, it is for 2 teams of 2 people and as there are only 2 of us in total, I shall be giving it away to someone who I know will appreciate it.
on 5 January 2018
Neat game. Only expect to play a few times to get feel of it and if a success best buying the full blown game
on 14 November 2014
If you really just wanted the cards it would be fine but I honestly haven't used this because everyone wants to play with a board. It wouldn't really bother me that much but I think there's something good about having a physical board and there's less cards in this pack. It was quite cheap though. Personally I'd suggest getting the real game instead.
on 1 January 2018
Not enough cards to be effective. But ok for an hours entertainment (& not expensive)