on 6 September 2015
I love this film, It's my fave feeling-rough-on-a-Sunday film.
If only there was a Dracula musical in existence, it would be fantastical.
on 7 May 2017
Some one recommended this film to me, I must say watch it you won't regret it.. it's so funny it was a real laugh a minute for us. If you liked knocked up an that sort of film you will enjoy this.
on 4 August 2017
Good
on 1 August 2010
With these casts you get exactly what you expect with two funny and sometimes silly films. The actors are as good as ever but I think there are better films that each one has been in. If you're trying to get a taste of any one of these actors I'd look elsewhere but if you're just looking for a fun and easy to watch film then go ahead and get these.
on 25 June 2017
Loved it. Easy watching, funny, romantic and heartwarming. Will definitely watch again.
on 10 August 2015
A brilliant film, so funny and good storyline. Jason Segel is brilliant, as is Russell Brand. Really enjoyable
on 17 May 2015
amazing mila kunis got in the film and it was just gr8 to watch on my own on a busy night after busy work
on 26 August 2017
Awful!
on 9 November 2009
I thought these movies are the same girl movies like the others, but I saw the Forgetting Sarah Marshall once and I laughed a lot. Then I watched the 40 years old virgin as well and I decided to watch them again and I buy it. Unmissable.
on 27 June 2014
Recommended by a new friend and I've yet to watch it. Arrived promptly I'm glad they packaged the DVD's separately because they fitted through my letter box and I didn't have to make a special journey to the sorting office to collect.