Price:£7.94+ Free shipping

on 22 November 2010
Sadly this toy lasted about 1 minute. I tried the trick once and the stitching in the fabric that makes the stick black gave way. So the trick became obvious. Then after a few more attempts the fabric came apart completely. I didn't abuse this toy, I used it exactly as instructed. My son and I were both very disappointed.
on 4 April 2014
This is the second wand I have bought - at the insistence of my 5 yr old daughter ! The first arrived with one "cap" missing which I had to super-glue back on. After some months the fabric sleeve ripped hence my second purchase.
The second wand arrived again with a loose cap - again requiring more glue.
VERY POOR QUALITY ...
on 4 January 2013
As previous reviews have stated, this arrived already half broken, the black material was fraying and coming apart - for a fiver, I guess you get what you pay for, but it's pretty useless.
on 13 August 2009
this trick is very very very good. it is simple and doesn't take a lot of time to practice it and yet it still gives a great reaction from the audience. if you are not sure whether to buy it or not i recommend that you buy it
on 13 March 2015
great product for use with cups and balls and good price for an in routine unmentioned illusion, need to be careful if double changing but a great little wand
on 2 January 2014
I Bought my husband a bag of tricks for Christmas and this is one he amazed the children with it!
on 9 February 2015
Terrible quality
on 18 December 2012
It arrived well packaged and as described, It was a present but the recipient was very pleased with it, I shall use them again if I need to get any other toys.
on 20 October 2013
good for grand dads magic show . robust and easy to use. creates a good illusion. sturdy and highly recommended for amateur magicians.