on 13 April 2014
I bought this after watching Kirstie Allsops Christmas programme. It then sat in my craft room for four months unused. I finally got it out of the packaging to make a pom pom garland for my daughters wedding. It is so very easy. I watched a youtube video first - just type in Clover a Pom Pom Maker. It took about three hours to make a 12 foot long garland of huge pom poms. They look amazing. My daughter loved it. But her cat took one look and decided that he had just landed in heaven. You just can't take the kitten out of an old cat.
on 29 August 2011
Great product, bought in every size, makes really big pom poms great for baby hats, bought this size pom pom maker for a knitter that makes baby hats she really loves this product cut her time making hats in half
on 17 November 2013
No hassle pompoms. No more fiddly bits. So easy and quick to use. I would definitely recommend it. This product is innovative and well worth its price.
on 14 February 2014
I love pompoms and always have, but the perfect pompom is somewhat trickier to make. Having already purchased a different set of pompom makers I didn't really think I would need/want anymore. However went with my gut and actually bought all the sizes (round ones only) and I love them, they are very easy to use and the finished pompoms are perfect.
on 26 February 2016
Having knitted a pompom hat I wanted to add a large pompom so bought this. The result is amazing. The gadget is very easy to use and if you want to make a multicoloured pompom there are markings on the plastic to guide you. I made one for the hat I had knitted but it then became a bit addictive and together with my 8 year old granddaughter we had a lot of fun And made lots of pom-poms in various colours, using up scraps of wool. Highly recommend this product.
on 3 November 2015
Having already got the other smaller sizes I have finally got the biggest one. It is so easy to use, and the pom poms that I have made with it so far have been fantastic. I was making pom pom scarfs fairly quick with the smaller size, but now I have easily doubled the number I make using this size pom pom maker.
so overall a very happy customer.
on 22 January 2016
Easy to use, pictorial/ written instructions. Robust product. This size is perfect for the single giant Pom Poms on the end of a scarf. Love the idea of wrapping half a Pom Pom at a time, no forcing ball of wool through an ever decreasing circle any more!
on 15 May 2014
Never again will I use cut out bits of cardboard to make my Pom poms. This ingenious gadget does it for you in minutes. Once you have got your head around the instructions it's so easy to use. Brilliant invention.
on 5 March 2014
This is nothing you can't do with some card but this does make it a little more precise. Does the job and makes great pom poms. Good fun and seems good quality. Instructions are not great but you tube gives plenty of demos.
on 25 February 2014
End product was bigger than I expected but after years of making pompoms using bits of cardboard it was a delight to finish one in no time at all! The pompom looked great and I'm thinking of buying another smaller pompom maker. Would highly recommend it - wish I had bought one ages ago.