Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 18 March 2015
Awwww. This is a really sweet story. My one year old loves penguins and though the penguin in this was very funny. Beautifully done. Good one to watch with your children.
on 14 October 2014
I bought this to watch with my 2 year old granddaughter. The story is delightful and, as is the animation and narration. She loved it and watched it 4 times back to back!
on 24 April 2016
Nicest children's film ever. Just beautiful. I save this one up and play it if our daughter is upset, or if I just want something calming for her to watch before bed.
on 9 August 2013
Bought it as a present for a 4 year old boy who loved the book, but have subsequently bought it for my own children & watched it with them. They love it - as do I.
on 18 November 2014
Such a lovely DVD. Never tire of this. However we have "lost" ours, it must be in another DVD case somewhere! Perhaps it will be "Found " one day !
on 2 December 2012
After reading the book to the children in my class, I just had to get the DVD. It is so cheap but so unbelievable amazing! A must watch for children and adults.
on 5 May 2011
My three year old loves this film, no dialogue just small moments of narration but wonderful and engaging characters. A great short wind down film before bed.
on 25 October 2015
Gift for our grandson for Christmas so as yet, not seen it but sure we will enjoy with him after Christmas.
Excellent service as always. Thanks very much.
on 4 November 2013
As an animator I found this little story very delightful, both on the eye and as a storytelling feature. Aimed a younger age but still a cute watch for anybody.
on 2 July 2015
My granddaughter loves watching this film and there is an air of something different about it. She loves the fact that the penguin goes back home with the boy.