Format: DVD|Change

on 28 October 2008
This is 53 minutes long and poor, very poor. The director appears to have shot footage of Ronaldo training with Portugal and with Man Utd before the Champions League final and then put a voiceover on it. I counted at least fifteen clips that are repeated, some are used three times, one is used four times! On occasions it's not even about Ronaldo, with a lengthy detour into Beckham and his marketing potential and then into the fame of George Best under the pretext that, like Ronaldo, they both wore No. 7. The pictures seem disconnected to the narration: for example, when Ronaldo's debut against Bolton is mentioned we see a clip of Ronaldo training. The same happens when his Champions League final goal is mentioned ... the director simply does not have the right illustrative footage, only some of Ronaldo training. On rare occasions the characters in the story speak but it's mostly voiceover. Don't be deceived by the wonderful cover ... it's a complete waste of money!
on 19 June 2009
A dvd given to my 6 year old that talks about lap dancing and prostitution amoungst footballers!!
This raised a few unwelcome questions and it was complete and utter rubbish so don't waste your money on this.
It did make a good frisbee though.
on 9 January 2014
fantastic well pleased with the item and seller.great delevery quick and fast.the dvd itself very interesting to see the story of the worlds best player
on 6 March 2013
great dvd for ronaldo fans my son loves ronaldo so got this as a pressie hes very pleased with it and would highly recommend
on 8 March 2016
Please dont buy this awful dvd, the picture quality was video standard, awful compared to dvd quality. It wasn't just on Ronaldo but figo and Beckham aswell, just lots of old poor quality footage, and when they spoke about past football games, they didnt even show the matches. Just a load of rubbish.
on 5 December 2013
really pleased with the DVD especially for my nephew who looks up to Cristiano Ronaldo and loved watching the DVD great present
on 6 April 2009
I was so excited when I received this Dvd and played it immediately. But to my disappointment I found it terribly boring with clips being repeated. I thought this DVD was solely on Ronaldo but they had players like Figo, Zidane and David Beckham and alot on Real Madrid. The dvd didn't show Ronaldo'd trickery with the ball, awards, achievements etc but continually harped on his personal life. I would recommend this dvd to be a definate no, no. A total waste of money.
on 3 July 2009
I am a great Ronaldo Fan. I bought this DVD hoping to learn a bit more about Ronaldo and it certainly delivered.

I'm a bit of a celeb junkie so I was quite at home with the magazine style of this programme. It focused more on Ronaldo's celebrity life, personal life and career prospects etc.

I really enjoyed veging out to this candid documentary; I learned about Ronaldo and I had a good time doing it.
on 10 April 2015
Thankyou
on 21 October 2015
my 8 year old son sits and watches this over and over again and has been practising some of the moves and tricks