on 30 March 2013
Got these boots because they were a great price compared to previous years and I dont regret it one bit, they do need to be broken in slowly, but they are so comfortable once done
on 19 April 2013
Very well made boots. Incredibly heavy. Slightly too big and so thickly lined you probably can't wear these unless its a foot of snow.
on 19 March 2013
They are solid working boots that keep your feet nice and warm. The tread does not make them anti slip as I found out yesterday but all in all they do a good job :-)
on 20 December 2010
I got these boots at the weekend and they've been perfect for the snow we've got just now. They're brilliant for walking in, and look good - I've worn them with skinny jeans tucked in, and with opaque tights and a dress, and they look great with both. However... they are so hard they have given me huge blisters on both heels, and red welts across the front of my foot. I got the size four, and I'm usually a four or a five in shops - maybe I could have done with a three as the blisters on my heels have been caused by them rubbing where they're a bit loose. They definitely come up large, and I'd suggest that anyone buying them spends time breaking them in before actually wearing them out of the house. I'm "massaging" the front where it hits the top of the foot to try and soften them up a bit - hopefully this will do the trick, as they really are lovely boots.
on 23 November 2010
I'd wanted these boots last winter and never got round to buying them and then we had all that snow ... and I so wished I'd got them !! I'm an Ugg boot wearer normally or a Timberland boot wearer so these were the best of both with the fur and the sturdyness.

I'd say they come up big as I'd tried a size 5 on (which I usually am) in shops and they were too big on me so I took a chance and ordered the 4. I don't normally buy shoes off the internet as I can't try them on, but figured that with Amazon at least I can send them back if thet didn't fit. I'd also say they are a bit darker than they appeared in the pictures which for me isn't a bad thing as I prefer them !!

Overall I am really pleased with them and I got them at a bargin price and seeings as we have snow forcast for this week ... they really will be put to the test ... the only thing is ... will I want to wear my new boots in the snow ;-0) !!!
55 Comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2009
These are by far best boots ive purchased. After worn a few times they really soften out. Mega comfy, no complaints.
on 12 December 2011
These are the second pair of boots I purchased in this style; I have both brown and black. I bought these boots a year ago now and nothing has faulted with them, despite the fact I wear them pretty much on a daily basis throughout the cooler months and even in the snow. The exterior condition of them has maintained well; they're still looking like a recent purchase! Admittedly I bought them at a steal, but they are worth every penny!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 28 December 2012
These arrived about 4 days before the ETA, which is the only positive point to this item.

The black boots had a kind of 'waxy' suede over the heels and toe areas, and then regular 'brushed' suede on the rest of the boot, making them look rather odd. The piece of cardboard covering the boots was stained throughout with what appeared to be an oily substance of undetermined origin. The fur is not a lovely white/off white, as the image showed, but a dirty yellow colour. Finally, these are SO heavy that I'd have ended up with a stitch in the middle of my foot - they were re-packaged within 5mins of them arriving, which includes the printing time for the returns label!
on 10 November 2011
I have been looking at the these for years but having larger legs was worried that they wouldn't fit. So to al you girls out there who are like me, they fit really well. They are very warm, however the sizes are a little large for me. Nothing an insole won't cure.
on 4 December 2010
These boots are incredible value for money - they last and they are super comfortable! They can been worn in any type of weather without any stains/marks appearing. They are also water-proof and do not leave your socks or feet wet.
I'm a size 5-6 in footwear and I bought these in a size 5 and at first when tried these boots on they were a bit tight, but they do give, so I would recommend sticking to your size or even going a size smaller.