on 30 October 2010
Father Christmas gave my daughter this toy when she was two, two years ago now. I still find her playing with Honey covering her with clips and necklaces and talking to her. The inner workings are quite noisey but the munching, neighing and the movements Honey makes fascinate children. Honey continues to hold a tender spot in my daughter's heart two years on, well done Father Christmas!
on 20 April 2009
My daughter got Honey for her 6th birthday. She loves this toy because it is not only cuddly but also "interesting", i.e. it neighs and responds to the feeding of a carrot, etc.. A good buy. I would recommend it to my friends.
on 8 January 2011
We bought this gift for our daughter, who is eight, for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. All sensors function properly and it sounds like a real horse. It even makes carrot crunching noises. Very nice product.
on 19 December 2011
my daughter (age 4) wanted toffee the pony and when i went to purchase it it was sold out everywhere (was toy of the year so iv heard?) thank goodness amazon came up with suggestions and honey the pony was one of them! It looks the same just a different colour, it does exactly the same and even has the same accsessorise! The best thing was its about half the price of toffee the pony!
When my daughter opened this gift she was over the moon & didnt even notice the difference! She spends hours cuddling up with him & playing with him (it is super soft by the way!)
I would defo reccomened this product for anyone with a pony loving princess like me! :)
on 15 September 2011
I was really excited looking at this product in the packaging and because of the price was expecting great things. Unfortunately it did not live up to expectations and only really performs a few functions with a very mechanical sound. I did not pay full price for this item and would recommend that it is not worth the full rrp. Both of my girls who are under the age of 3 played with this for a very short time and it is probably more worthwhile getting one of the smaller moving animals. My girls were more taken with the baby annabell which is a fantastic toy and i would recommend getting this instead of Honey the pony.
on 11 March 2014
this is class the way it moves its head and eyes open and close and the ears move. am lightly doing it wrong but I cant get it to do anything with the carrot. it doesn't open its mouth for the carrot but opens its mouth when you stroke her back and front of her head. but to be honest am not that fussed about the carrot. this is well worth the money and the wee one will love it. cant wait to see her face when she opens it
on 18 October 2012
Just bought this toy for my niece for Christmas, looks amazing and certainly more life like than Toffee the Pony! I would recommend B&M Homestores in the UK to buy this as it is only £29.99 on special offer just now. I bought the last one in our loca store yesterday!I Love Ponies - Honey My Baby Pony
on 7 November 2011
It does exactly what it says and is a good size, however the instructions didn't come in English, but it is fairly self-explanatory. My daughter loved it for a few days and it is quite a lot of money for it to be ignored so quickly, but that could just be my kid!
on 6 January 2011
Fun and cute cuddly baby pony with sounds and movement. My 5 yr old daughter had this for Christmas this year and absolutely adores it. There is little educational value but the enjoyment factor is lasting so far! A must have for pony or soft toy enthusiasts!
on 11 January 2011
This toy was excellent value cheaper than all other sites.It was a gift for my two year old god-daughter which she totaly adored alongside her siblings.parents & grandparents.

Very pretty & realistic has really pretty eyes which move.