on 29 April 2017
I received the above item really quickly however the cover does not cover the whole rail as the picture suggests, i.e. It does not cover all the way to the bottom of the rail it only covers three quarters of the length so I had to use clothes pegs to hold the plastic sides together.
on 5 June 2017
Very pleased with this purchase. As I had a lot of decorating going on. All my clothes were on a temporary clothes rail and would have been exposed to dust. This cover kept everything totally covered and dust free.
Just what I needed
on 25 April 2017
This is my second purchase . I purchased one a few weeks ago and I am very happy with it hence I purchased another one.
on 16 June 2017
Just what we wanted for extra storage of clothes in the loft.
on 25 July 2017
Arrived quickly. Easy to use. Good quality. So far zips work perfectly. Keeps clothes protected from dust, etc. Like that it is see through so can easily see what to wear.
on 4 April 2017
helps keep winter and summer clothes dust free and freed up hanging space in the wardrobes
ordered two so i could hang my motorbike kit in the garage and keep it covered well worth it ta
on 26 June 2017
Very strong it currently holding five full length coats and assortment of jackets no problem at all
on 29 June 2017
This has worked really well whilst we were undergoing building work, definitely recommended it
on 21 March 2017
used with cover awkward to manouvre
on 1 September 2017
Bit e X pensive for a plastic bag