on 8 June 2010
Ordered this box set for my 2 yr old as a birthday present and she loves it. Only downside is I am demented watching it!! Plenty of different episodes although most of them we have seen a few times from either channel 5's milkshake or their website. Doesn't seem to bother her though.

A definite must for any little princess fan.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 January 2014
My granddaughter loves these, there is a little lesson in every one. EG: brushing teeth. Since she washed it she is much more co-operative about doing her teeth.
There are plenty of episodes in the box set and for such a reasonable price.
I shall be buying more.

(Parm)
on 3 April 2011
This was bought as a present for our own little Princess (my 4 year-old niece) and it went down a treat...she loves it! I'd recommend this to everyone with small children, and the box set itself is great value for money. Big thumbs up!
on 29 September 2011
Our daughter loves the Little Princess on TV and is over the moon to have this collection of 5 DVD's, price good and was delivered before due time. Absolutely brlliant service as always from Amazon and their sellers.
on 13 January 2011
Got this box set after my daughter borrowed the book from the library. She love it.
The "Bumper Special" contains 10 episodes and the rest are 5 episodes.
Looking forward to the series 2.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 2 December 2011
I ordered this box set for my niece, it arrived in good time and i'm sure she will love it. The only fault i have is that it did not come as the picture shows;5 individual boxed dvds. All 5 were in one case.
on 12 November 2014
Very good content, I've only given 4 stars because they are not the same as the item displayed, this is not a boxed set,
there is one DVD case, with the DVD inside. However this does not distract from how well they were received, and they are played constantly.
on 16 May 2014
My two and a half year old and nine month old love this series. They sit and watch epsiode after episode.
It's also great because it teaches children values like sharing, cleaning up your room, and behaving oneself.
The Little Princess goes through many adventures that are common occurences for growing children, such as losing a tooth or getting water up ones nose when playing in water and are presented in a very entertaining format for children and parents alike. These adventures prepare a child for such ordeals.
Overall an excellent, entertaining series.
on 28 September 2011
This was bought as a present for our little Princess - 2,5 year old. Perfect antidote to a rainy day. Not just funny for children, which means it's nice to watch with the kids.
I'd recommend this to everyone with small children, and the box set itself is great value for money!
on 26 May 2013
Exactly what it says. A precocious 4 year old that has short adventures. Highly entertaining for the adults too, as art mimics the life of my 4 year old child watching it in this series. Great series for little girls ( and mothers). Highly recommend it.
Series itself is brilliant 5 out of 5.
Only 4 stars because I couldn't get this in Region 4 to suit where I live. Not the fault of the series though.