Customer reviews

Little Princess - Complete Series 1 Box Set [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 January 2014
My granddaughter loves these, there is a little lesson in every one. EG: brushing teeth. Since she washed it she is much more co-operative about doing her teeth.
There are plenty of episodes in the box set and for such a reasonable price.
I shall be buying more.

(Parm)
on 16 May 2014
My two and a half year old and nine month old love this series. They sit and watch epsiode after episode.
It's also great because it teaches children values like sharing, cleaning up your room, and behaving oneself.
The Little Princess goes through many adventures that are common occurences for growing children, such as losing a tooth or getting water up ones nose when playing in water and are presented in a very entertaining format for children and parents alike. These adventures prepare a child for such ordeals.
Overall an excellent, entertaining series.
on 8 June 2010
Ordered this box set for my 2 yr old as a birthday present and she loves it. Only downside is I am demented watching it!! Plenty of different episodes although most of them we have seen a few times from either channel 5's milkshake or their website. Doesn't seem to bother her though.

A definite must for any little princess fan.
on 12 November 2014
Very good content, I've only given 4 stars because they are not the same as the item displayed, this is not a boxed set,
there is one DVD case, with the DVD inside. However this does not distract from how well they were received, and they are played constantly.
on 8 October 2017
did not order this DVD
on 8 July 2016
The DVD's were perfect if they happened to mention that in order to play them, you would need a "region free" DVD player. They play on my computer, but I can't give my young granddaughter (who adores Little Princess that is no longer on Netflix) my computer to watch it on and her parents do not own a computer.
on 5 December 2016
Wonderful DVD.
on 2 August 2016
my niece loves this box-set
on 21 August 2015
Fantastic gift, we really love it and my little girl has it on all the time
on 27 March 2013
my 2yrs old daughter loves it !! good animation and very entertainng. my husband loves to talk like little princess and make fun of my daughter....