Customer reviews

on 28 July 2016
The actual content of the series was as fantastic as always!

However my set didn't come with the booklet inside unfortunately and the box was slightly dented. I know that's nit-picking, but if you're collecting this box set like I am, then even little things like that make a difference!

It wasn't a significant enough problem for me to return it or anything like that, just enough drop it to 4 stars instead of 5.
on 14 January 2015
IMO this looks great on Blu Ray and is much better than the DBZ Kai Blu Rays for me personally. It also has the English audio track from the version that aired on the UK Cartoon Network channel which is my favorite.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 November 2016
Good quailty, nice selection of original sound and American.

Only gripe, all of then that I have received the corners or the cardboard covers have all been damaged and crushed.
One person found this helpful
on 12 July 2016
Very good
on 25 September 2015
Dbz in blu ray, region A-B Flawlessly brilliant! Rapid delivery :D
on 3 January 2012
I bought this season because of a present, on Xmas wish list for a almost 19 y.o. grown up child, :) and it was worth it.
Who like the series "must" have them all!
Good one anyhow.
on 5 May 2016
super quality :)
on 25 February 2015
Part 6 of the DBZ blue ray collection. Like the other parts, this is an essential part of the collection and for any DBZ fan
on 16 May 2015
Thank you! The product arrived and its perfectly meet my requirements. It's beautiful, scratchless and 100% works. I recommand this seller to anyone. (S)he is totally trustworthy! ++++++++
One person found this helpful