Customer reviews

Loose 'n' Lethal
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 February 2018
What an amazing album, probably one of the most underrated and overlooked on NWOBHM.
34 minutes of pure heavy metal, dirty and powerful riffs with great vocals.
I cannot find any bad song in here, all songs are great, just push play and listen to it in repeats.
Top songs: ‘China Run’, ‘Berlin’, ‘Cry Wolf’ and ‘On the Rocks’.
Anyone who into NWOBHM should own this album on his collection, a must have.
on 20 September 2017
This was one of my favorite albums as a teenager. Finally found it on CD so I had to get it. The songs are just as good as I remembered and I love the artwork - and that's the main reason I couldn't give it the full five stars: The old vinyl looked even better because the artwork was bigger.
on 24 April 2014
Found this album when looking through NWOBHM bands on the web. Never heard of them (a little before my time) but am so pleased to have found it. It is now one of my favourite albums in my collection. Anyone interested in NWOBHM or 70s and 80s metal should give this a try. Raw sound and thunders its way from beginning to end. If there were more work by this band then I'd snap it up immediately.
on 19 February 2018
Excellent
on 13 June 2003
So who else used to buy albums purely on the basis of the cover art? Do you think anyone does that with CD's? The march of progress. Anyway, once I got this home I discovered, without a doubt, the best introduction to a heavy metal track ever committed to vinyl. The first 10 seconds of Berlin feature simultaneously the cleanest riff and the dirtiest guitar sound ever. This intro will be worth the money, honest.
The rest of the album is not bad either. At least 4 tracks would stand comparison with any old school metal band.
Excellent live band too. Saw them in a pub in Nottingham many moons ago and was astounded at Andy Dawson's playing.
on 13 June 2003