on 15 February 2016
Great for my children who don't realise how cheesy they are and how bad the quality of the dvd is. Worth buying
on 18 June 2014
The best buy ever! I have all free of them! My baby is 16 months and loves it! Dances to the music, laughs. She is not interested in tv generally, but with this DVD she is glued to the screen. And it is not only fun, movement and music but also educational.
on 27 February 2012
A great fun activity DVD for toddlers. My 2 1/2 year old asks for it daily. It took her a while to get in to doing the moves (she just sat there the first few times) but now she usually dances and sings her way through it though sometimes she'll just watch still. It's not too annoying as there is a variety of songs and the presenters are good, not patronising and look like they're enjoying it. We often do it too which is good for me as I don't get to go to the gym with a baby as well. A good buy and excellent value for money.
on 20 February 2018
My daughter loves dancing to this, it has really helped with her coordination
on 20 April 2017
Not bad, but set for younger children
on 17 November 2015
Warm up and cool down sections after each dance. Each move is explained individually, before putting them all together for the dance itself. My toddler was spellbound!
on 28 October 2011
My two year old loves to dance to any music and we gave him this for his birthday. He loves it! I have not seen these episodes in full on Cbeebies, so hadn't realised just how good it all is. Easy even for a little one to get some of the moves and the films really catch his attention. Really recommend this.
on 28 October 2015
Absolutely brilliant - have used at school as a wake and shake resource - children really love it!
on 8 August 2016
We love these DVDs. It really helps get all their energy out when stuck inside... Very fun and silly for kids. Keeps their interest as it changes to different places and different moves...
on 23 July 2016
Item as described, happy with item, would use seller again.