Customer reviews

on 13 July 2017
Down loaded juts one track off this Keith Richards album; i.e. "I Could Have Stood You Up..." which features Mick Taylor on guitar. I think the title might be Keith's micky-take on Mick after stitching him up by depriving him of writing credits on "It's Only Rock n' Roll." The quality of the current composition itself leaves a lot to be desired; quite pathetic for someone who is supposed to have co-written so many classics with Jagger.
on 5 March 2017
no problems
on 15 August 2017
Do the job - although I ended up replacing for LEDs after a few months as they were blowing more frequently than i'd expect.
on 27 February 2015
Delivery on time.
Well packaged .
Great price. I have started ordering all my light bulbs on line.It saves trawling round trying to find the right ones!!
on 19 February 2015
they have not blown yet.. so that's a couple of weeks worth so far
on 24 January 2015
ok
on 2 May 2017
Excellent product
on 12 May 2017
works great
on 1 March 2011
Good product, reasonably priced and delivered really quickly, but when the cost of postage was added it was no longer reasonably priced and I could have gotten x3 halogen light bulbs cheaper at a local DIY shop or supermarket.
on 3 April 2010
I bought this 3-pack of lightbulbs, assuming (foolishly I now understand) that Amazon sells products as it advertises them. I was sent a package containing a single bulb, but with no sign of the additional two bulbs that would make up a 3-pack. On reading other reviews, it appears that this has been a common problem for other Amazon customer. I followed the suggestions of other reviewers and wrote to Amazon to ask when I might be able to expect the other two bulbs. I received a response from Customer Service in barely comprehensible English stating something to the effect that although this product was advertised as a 3-pack, it is in fact only a single bulb, and I could buy more bulbs at a discounted price as an acknowledgement of the mistake. Does this sound like false advertising to anyone else - promising one price, selling a different product, and then asking for additional payment to sell what was originally promised? I found this response particularly inconsistent as other reviewers seemed to indicate that they had been sent the additional bulbs without such additional conditions or payment required. The customer service rep also said in the email that the product description would be amended to say it was a single bulb and not a 3-pack. I am surprised to see that a month later, the product is still advertised as a 3-pack. In exasperation I have returned my bulb. Grrr. It proved infinitely easier and a lot cheaper to pick up a 4-pack at IKEA instead.

Amazon, please shape up and sell things as you advertise them! Other buyers, be warned.
55 Comments| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse