• Customer reviews

on 8 March 2017
This product is amazing. I almost didn't buy it after reading some negative reviews saying it doesn't accommodate larger watches and that the cushions which you wrap the watch strap around are too small. I'm so glad I didn't pay attention to those reviewers as I would have missed out on a truly wonderful watch presentation case. Firstly, it arrived very quickly and was very well packaged. Having unpacked the item I was amazed at the high quality. The leather, glass see through and grey lining make for a very classy and contemporary case. I am so delighted with it and every single large designer watch of mine fitted perfectly, no problems whatsoever. I cannot recommend this display case enough. If you are looking at it and read my review, don't hesitate, just buy it. You certainly won't be disappointed.
review imagereview image
on 5 May 2014
Excellent genuine product. Well built and oozing of quality. Well worth the money. Currently housing 7 watches. My wife who was initially against me buying it, spoke highly of its quality as soon as product arrived. She has put in 3 of her wrist watch the following day.
on 22 June 2016
This was bought as a gift and although very expensive it was well-received.
It is much larger than a previously bought box
- enough so that 12 men's watches will fit easily with space for their winders (which apparently pushed into the padding on the smaller one).
Looks very smart.
on 22 February 2014
I bought this as a present for my boyfriend. I was please with the style and quality of it and it is well made. It makes a lovely present. I would recommend to buy this one over the cheaper ones as I have read the quality of them are not so good.
on 24 February 2013
I'm positively surprised of the quality compared to the price. The box looks good and it feels quite solidly built. The only negative thing is the paddings - they are too small compared to "the holes" they are sitting, so they don't keep the watches firmly in place. This doesn't matter too much because it's not a travel case, but because of that it takes a bit effort to get the watches aligned nicely.
2 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2013
This arrived promptly and looks great. Quite expensive, but should look good on the chest of drawers. Not seen a PV leather one to see how different they are but am hoping this lasts a lifetime.
on 26 March 2015
excellent build quality especially for the price.... just need a few more watches now to fill it!
on 25 December 2012
I bought this watch box for my husband as a Xmas present and he was very pleased. It arrived well packaged and the quality was as expected.
on 26 November 2014
This is for my son at christmas. He will love it. Well made and looks good.
on 13 December 2014