TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 March 2016
Fantastic
Fits two pups! Both mini dachshunds !
Can be manipulated depending on how dogs lean inside very durable and good for all occasions and opens on top and both sides and has extra pockets to put treats and leash

Only problem is I wish was perforated all the way on the sides instead of half way as my pups like to sleep in it also and their nose is on the fabric towards bottom (can see in first three pics) or maybe I'm just over worried cause it's not as if the suffocate
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on 14 June 2016

For the price (£20) this is excellent value for money - offering both the 'backpack' strap option or the standard carry handles. Lots of flexibility for adjusting the straps to fit (including a waist strap - although not in quite the right position for me as a pretty short person!), openings for pet to go in at either end and a central 'gap' through which your (tethered - thanks to the internally fixed clip!) can actually pop their head to look around 'on the move'! The whole thing folds (pretty much) flat when not needed - and has a fairly sturdy 'floor'; some kind of blanket or floor 'pad' will obviously be needed to make our puppy comfortable, but overall I'm pretty pleased with my choice! The puppy is a 'teacup' Yorkie - so pretty small; when we got its older brother to 'try it for size', he fitted, but would not really be able to turn around if he wanted; this may, or may not,be a problem - depending on how long/far you intend to carry your dog/puppy - space would be 'confined' for a larger breed! On the flip side, it means there is less danger of your pet injuring themselves by jumping/falling around.
on 5 February 2018
I bought this for my Yorkshire Terrier, and although the bag was made of very good quality material, it was far too small for my dog and she wouldnt get in it. Because of the shape of the bag, the dog would have to be constantly laying down, with no room to move around. I have previously bought another bag for my other dog (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel), which was a different shape and allowed the dog to sit upright when being carried, enabling him to put his head out of the top. I would recommend this bag only for people with very small dogs.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 12 May 2014
I felt I NEEDED to write this review as I bought this item fairly blindly. I am a professional dog walker, so when I bought my Working Cocker Spaniel puppy home I needed to find a way to carry her whilst continuing my work. I bought this bag and started to adjust my puppy to like being in it. She fitted fine at 8 weeks old and, if I'd have continued to have used it, I think she would have fitted in it till about 16 weeks. It seemed a good idea, mesh panelling with several holes where she can put her head out. And it handily flat packs. But as some people have previously said, the shoulder straps are just slightly too wide apart, and made of slippery material so you need to constantly hump it up again. The strap that holds the two handles together does nothing to help this. And the other major fault is in the base, its just not rigid enough, my girl had to stand/sit on a slanted base constantly. Though, as a shoulder bag, this was quite handy when my pup was really young, as I used it to take her into the Super Market and nobody noticed!! But my god, my back was hurting after using this bag both ways - and Pups was only 3.4 kilos at the start!
on 12 December 2016
When I first ordered it, I thought It was a very good carrier.
This is the second time I do purchase the same item and this time IT ARRIVED BROKEN, with a big hole on the side!

It is light, practical and when I do not use it, it is very easy to storage as you can flat it down!
I have been using it to travel via aeroplane with my Pomeranian! It is the right size for the most of the airlines.
Because it has to fit under the front sit, a good advantage is that this carrier is flexible so it can be squished a bit!
The dog has enough space to lie down and is comfortable to be carried on the shoulders!
I would have kept Recommending ii if it did not ARRIVED BROKEN!
on 9 December 2016
Bought this for our ageing border terrier. She loves to come with us on our hikes, but shes is struggling with the terrain and distances, she's not the happiest going in the rucksack, but it is an ideal fit for her, and it makes it easy to carry her. Once she is in, she sits there quite happily watching whats going on around (she's just like lady muck!).
on 8 December 2014
Our cat loves this bag! Every time we take this out of wardrobe, he immediately gets in. The size is exactly as described, quite small, but for our cat it's perfect. He can turn around and poke his head out of top opening. Build quality is just as expected from picture.

The only loss of star is for the shoulder straps. They fit just fine (to me and to my wife) but there should be a way to fold them or something. It's still a pet carrier and the straps are dangling very low, so there is a danger that you will step on them when you carry the bag in your hand.
on 30 November 2015
Fantastic very strong one and resistent for little but heavys dogs, mine is 10 kg and it wors very well. very useful the pockets and confortable to put the dog in. fabric and materials are excelent quality! I hightly recommed it. It has just one little problem...it have no a long strip to hang the box from the shoulder in case you want do it. I got any one at home from other bag and it worked.
on 13 October 2015
Bought for our 14 year old Westie, can't walk far and we have another younger one so bought for a holiday as we would be out and about quite a lot. He is just about 10kg and is a smallish sized Westie and with a small blanket in the base he was quite comfy. He could only sit up in it as he wanted to see and we had to put him in by the larger side door, not easy but as he was quite tired after walking he didn't complain and after one go he was ok going in again. We found it good to give him a bit of respite on a walk or day out but would not recommend it for a long journey, unless your dog is a toy size and then it's probably a great all rounder.
on 19 April 2014
I was very excited to receive this item and found it to be well designed. My only criticisms are that it is a bit on the small side and my large tom cat looked a bit squashed. I bought this to take him on a flight to America but it's simply too small for such a long duration. I would also have liked a long shoulder strap as I wouldn't carry my cat in a ruck sack.