This is the best investment I ever made.

I have a computer with 2 monitors.
1x 27" and 1x 24".

The 27" is my primary monitor and 24" is secondary for chats/Skype/Chrome.

This item is Extremely sturdy and well built.
All connections can be tightened so there's no worry about it not supporting the weight or moving.

The 2 screws at the bottom hold this onto a table very securely and there's 0 movement.
Note: The top side of it has a bit of padding so you don't damage your table top. You can do the same with the bottom part if you are worried.

The arms are fully adjustable and you can even remove 1 if you don't need it.

This item lets me keep both monitors off the table (you can remove the stands) so they take much less space.
on 27 April 2017
Absolutely superb bracket! I'm using this with an LG 34" ultrawide monitor and wasn't sure how effective it would be but at the cost decided to give it a go. I paid £16.99 (...and have been advised that the cost has just been reduced to £15.99!)
The bracket is an extremely strong and a very solid piece of engineering. The arm comes in three sections and if desired, one or even two of the sections can be removed. Each joint is adjustable to achieve exactly the resistance preferred by the user - it is even possible to tighten the joints to the point that they do not move at all!
I am really pleased with this purchase. Don't be put off by some of the negative reviews - I would recommend it to anyone.
on 5 November 2013
For under £30 this was one of the only desk-mounted monitor brackets available to me. I was simply after a desk-mounted bracket so I could free up desk space, and as an added bonus I was hoping to be able to easily re-position my monitor across my desk as needed.

At £30, this is by no means a small commitment for me (a student), but it appealed to me since it was cheaper than the £50+ alternatives available elsewhere in-store and online. The stand was easily assembled and mounted to my desk with incredible ease. The option of VESA 70/100 holes at the back made it painless to mount my monitor and I was ready to go.

However, I was quite disappointed that the bracket is made primarily to hold the monitor in one position. Upon installing you have to tighten all the screws and nuts with a hex key (provided) and moving and tilting the monitor is very difficult without loosening any bolts. The arm is also fairly short and at full horizontal stretch my 21inch monitor is only 5cm away from the supporting pole.

I overcame my problem by not fully tightening all the bolts so I can almost freely move the monitor around, but I am sure the nuts will need regular re-tightening as they become lose as a result of this.

The support pole is also not perfectly vertical when mounted to my desk, but I am not sure if this is because of my desk - or because of the bracket.

Other than the problems mentioned above, this bracket ticks most of the boxes for me. It allows me to tilt, rotate and move my monitor. It also holds my monitor up to 20cm off the surface of my desk and hence clears up space for books etc. It seems to be very sturdy to me, and after initial setup I do not feel intimidated by the fact my monitor will fall off or hit the desk and break.

I have awarded this product 4/5 stars because It does the bare minimum requirements I had for it - but it does that job very well. I do like this stand, and it was great value for money. If I was to recommend it to someone else I would definitely state: "It's good for any VESA 75/100 mount monitors provided your not expecting to move your monitor around too much!"
on 17 May 2017
Works great, exactly as described. The arms sag a bit but only because i'm using an old 23" LCD TV with a built in DVD player as a PC monitor (it weighs the same as two monitors). If it holds this then it should have no problems with any modern PC monitor. Can't fault the build quality of it really.
My only criticism is I wish they would let you buy the exact length pole and arm combination that you need. I have a spare pole lying around because the original was too short.
on 20 December 2012
I have no idea what the other reviews were talking about with the monitors tilting downwards, I have had no problems with this whatsoever, if anything it started off a bit stiff to maneuver then loosened up a bit. Maybe I was just lucky, or maybe they were unlucky, who knows?!

If people prepare things properly before charging ahead to get this fitted, they should have no problems.
I fitted the central column to the desk first, ensuring it was tight and secure.
I then fitted the arms to the column and ensure it was the tight and the brackets were in position for the monitors to be mounted. The next bit was a bit more fiddly, but I lined my screws up ready, put the monitor under my arm and held it in place while I screwed the first two screws in loosely, which supported the weight of the monitor, then let go and did the other two and ensured all were tight, then repeated the process for the second monitor. All in all, very easy, 20 mins or so.
It would have been just as easy to lay the monitors on a flat surface faced down side by side and fixed them to the arm, but I didn't think I'd be strong enough to lift two monitors at once, so I stuck with the best way for me.
All in all, very impressed with this, really sturdy and no problems at all. Even comes with little clips down the back of the central column for tidying cables away, so it encouraged me to redo my whole PC and clean the mess of cables up with proper cable ties. Looks really good now :)
on 22 June 2017
At this price point, this was the perfect choice for enhancing my desk.

Handles two monitors very well and saves me a lot of desk space!
Instructions easy to follow, and the product is sturdily built.

Might be in the market for another one...
on 12 May 2017
I would highly recommend this product, I required a vat invoice so emailed the company direct (from the amazon link) and I had a reply back with the invoice attached the very next day, great service! It arrived on time and it was well packed with everything you need in the box, even the screws for securing the monitors to the bracket. Also supplied in the box is a spanner and heavy duty Allen key. The product is well made and very sturdy and I am more than happy with this purchase
on 4 May 2017
Had this for a few years now, a couple of the vertical hold nuts slip a bit even when tightened up as much as possible otherwise no complaints, two monitors, side by side working fine.
on 6 July 2017
Finally, I can stop ramming my mouse into my monitor's stand.

Solid construction and easy to set up. It brings my monitors up to an ergonomic level whilst leaving space underneath for me to store stuff behind my monitors.

Only small gripe is that the left-most monitor is about half-a-centimeter higher than the other 2 monitors but I only notice it if i'm actively looking for it, otherwise it's an all-around good investment.
on 18 July 2017
Does the job, but doesn't fit 24" monitors comfortably, unless you are happy with them just being flat side by side and not curving around you