VINE VOICEon 6 May 2012
Much better than their first album in my opinion (see my Review for that title) partly due to the fact there are more songs sung in English. (or it at least if there aren't - it seems that way) I also like the choice. Whilst I do not normally like 'covers' and probably would not have ventured on a second CD from this group, (despite how much I enjoyed the first) I did so because who could resist the low price of just a pound! (which is what I paid here) - not to mention the handsome good looks of four gorgeous guys pictured on the front...!? Anyway; jokes apart; this is a very nice album. It also includes one of my favourite classical songs 'Nella Fantasia' which is a very nice rendition indeed. (In my opinion the best interpretation I have heard to date is by Russell Watson which was featured on his debut album)

These are a mixture of well chosen songs which will probably grow on you the more you listen.
on 31 August 2011
A super CD and at a very good price to. Nice songs, nice to listen to but I would say this is "Mood Muisc" you have to be in the mood to listen. I have enjoyed this CD. Again it was as always very well packed although not sealed, I would say the CD was new without any doubt, no marks or anything like that on it, maybe someone had played it once I am unsure on that one? If you enjoy Blake I would say treat yourself although from a third party, when advertised from Amazon you always get a fair deal and they let you know the date approx of course, when to expect it, they usually come well before the date expected. I have ordered many Cd's from Amazon and you they will always refund if not happy, you can't have a better service than that! Turst Amazon Every Time for a good fair deal. I do and being an ex musical director I demand the hightest of standards when it comes to music. Go on, treat yourself, without doubt, I say BUY IT!
on 29 December 2017
I know someone who will love this over Christmas and New Year but some family members will leave the house!
on 29 March 2018
Lovely singers.
VINE VOICEon 1 February 2009
Blake are the alternative 'Boy Band' recently supporting Catherine Jenkins on her UK tour. They are very capable musicians with mellow voices. The music on the album is varied from classics to pop all of which are performed beautifully. I suppose they are the male version of 'All Angels' who provide a similar style of music. This is certainly an album that is easy to listen to and enjoy.
on 21 September 2013
I enjoyed this CD ~ another favourite! Beautiful voices blending. The CD arrived in fair condition & although the case was a bit damaged, there was nothing wrong with the CD itself. Happy with my purchase!
on 6 March 2016
Excellent value, Excellent quality and excellent service. Highly recommended.
on 8 June 2015
The second Blake CD with single features of the group doing two songs each but with the groups backing. Very good
on 31 July 2016