on 26 November 2014
I wanted a proper single-lever mixer tap to replace that stupid one with two handles I got with the house. This one looked pretty good and amazing value for the price (I paid 14.49 here but had seen similar taps for 2-3x in shops). Plumbing it in was easy: as usual, the hard part was simply getting access to the bits under the sink that need unscrewing. I carefully added thread sealant to all the male threads before screwing things back on. It all looked great but... it leaked! Not from any of the screwed joints, but from the underneath of the body of the tap. I got a defective one. Groan. I wrote back to the seller, Atorre shop, who promptly dispatched a replacement unit at no charge, and the new one works brilliantly! It looks good, works well, comes with all the fittings... you really can't go wrong at this price, especially with good customer service to back it up.
I should also add that the unit I received came with a much better pop-up waste than the one in the picture. The one in the picture is the type with a long rod that, from prior experience, never works too well. The one that came was instead a new-style one that you click to push in and lock down and click again to release (a bit like a biro). I can't believe I got all this for under 15 quid. I should have done this job ages ago. Very happy!
on 29 October 2016
This a bit too small tap is in use but we are not completely satisfied with the ease when altering flow of water (this would be lifting or lowering the lever). It's a slightly uncomfortable motion whilst i enjoy the new basin in cabinet.
We also feel the spout of this single lever needs to be longer and protrude a little further into basin.
on 26 April 2017
I was so pleased about the way this product was packaged and delivered and I more than pleased about the way it performs, it has answered all my questions about taps and the quality for the money is unsurpassed.
on 9 February 2017
Looks fine, worked perfectly for about two months (installed Dec 17th, today is Feb 9th) then began to not turn fully off on the hot side (much more than dripping). Changed the cartridge, but the fault remains, so it's a defect in the brass molding. No longer have packaging, so no idea how to claim under "10 year warranty". Should have bought a better one.
on 27 September 2012
Only installed a few hours ago, so early impressions. Good smooth action on the flow control and temperature selection, no drips so far. The plastic hot/cold indicator on the front was a little wonky out of the box but is easy to line up. The pop-up plug seems to work fine, although the plumber commented that the plug itself is a little lightweight and flimsy. This doesn't seem to be a problem, provided it catches the big bits of hair etc that go down the plughole. Really for this money it's fine. I read a review saying they were small and only suited to a small basin. Disagree myself, it's totally standard size, the same as the tap it replaced.
on 9 March 2017
Very happy with this. We have used it on a small sink unit in the downstairs cloakroom. Really good quality. Looks very smart
on 10 March 2017
bought for en-suite great value, and it comes with plug and fittings ideal size for a smaller sink. I would not hesitate to buy again. AS
on 20 August 2014
Not quite as described in the ad, the pop-up waste is operated by pushing it, not by a lever at the back of tap as shown in the pictures. However I actually preferred this so was pleased with it all the same. Well made and supplied with all fittings needed.
on 11 January 2013
Great cloakroom tap, It is stylish, would fit under the cupboard we have over the sink and importantly is easy to use if you have limited space or are trying to turn on the tap with your hands wet. I have only two gripes. The plumber found it impossible to fit the amount of parts that it comes with and the kit either didn't contain the tiny "grub" screws that hold the tap in place or else they were so small that they immediately got lost.i had other ones from another tap so we used these but apart from that its a good tap that comes with the 12mm to 25mm water connection flexi connectors that are 300mm long and good quality. also comes with the waste connector pull piece that fits to the back of the tap easily. hope this review helps.
on 18 February 2017
After fitting this tap and then fitting three different ceramic cartridges, the tap still drips. So there must be a fault in the actual tap itself, which no means buying another tap from somewhere else.