Customer reviews

Colour: Pink|Size: 26-34 cm|Change

on 23 November 2012
I have a 12 week old Jack Russell puppy. I got the harness when he was 8 weeks old, I have tried to get it on him several times. While he was tiny it did stay on. For all of a week. He wore it for a short time each day.

As he has grown, it has been more of a struggle. The collar clip is not secure as the ribbon just comes out. There is a double ended loop, that is supposed to slip on the collar one end and the waistband the other.

When trying to put the harness onto my wriggling puppy, the loop invariably falls off, further wriggling makes the collar clip come undone. This morning I decided to try the harness, so I could take him out for his first walkies.

The walkies did not take place. Why? I hear you ask! The collar kept coming undone, the loop kept falling off. Result one very cross puppy and extremely fed up owner. The harness might do for a Chihuahua, Yorkie or kitten, but is no use for a strong energetic puppy.
on 7 September 2012
If you value your dog's life do not buy this item. Although it looks good quality it is appallingly made. I purchased it for my 11 week old Yorkshire Terrier and the first time I took him for a walk part of the harness broke (it wasnt stitched properly). We had only walked about 100 metres when suddenly I was left holding the lead and my dog was running towards the main road. As fate would have it my friend was standing outside her house and mananged to grab him just before he got to the road. I returned the harness and lead to Amazon and was issued with an immediate refund because it was within the 7 day cooling off period. In fact I returned it on the same day as it arrived.
on 5 September 2013
Sometimes I overlook the poor reviews on products on Amazon when I'm keen on buying something, believing that the reviewer must be unreasonable or the unlucky recipient of a one-off faulty product. For whatever reason I didn't take heed of the poor reviews for this product and I should have done.
Don't buy this. It's flimsy, and does not feel secure. The little harness thing is very cute and will make your pup look like 'superdog' but that's where the positives end. When we tried to put this on our Shih Tzu puppy, the buckles holding the straps in place came apart. Not to worry, we'd redo them we thought. Having done so, and ensuring they were secure, we felt renewed confidence. Unfortunately, it came undone again. Deciding to ditch the harness altogether and attach the lead to the D ring on Ludo's collar (after all we wanted to get SOME use out of the thing) we went out for a walk. The clip on the lead soon came loose and before long Ludo was wandering down the lane unattached.
Just don't bother buying this. It's a poor quality product. Buy something better. After all, you've spent a lot of money on your new puppy, so it's worth having peace of mind that they'll be secure and safe when you go walkies.
on 2 April 2015
Very poorly made. My chihuahua puppy is no weight at all yet the clasp broke on first wear. Not good when you're in a park and puppy has not learnt recall. Unfortunately, pup ate the box do I am unable to return it. Good thing is I may be able to sew it so not a complete waste.
on 29 November 2013
Firstly before I get too down on this harness can I say the delivery of it was very prompt and upon returning it to my local spar for uplift I was fully refunded 30mins later, being confirmed by a very courteous e mail.
The problem with the item was a loose strap that just wouldn`t hold. It wasn`t exactly having to carry a great load as it was bought for my wee boys 12wk old shiz tzu. A shame as the idea of it is sound enough and would be a good way to introduce the dog to the great outdoors.
So 3/5 for wonky product.....
5/5 for customer service.
on 18 July 2013
this harness is excellent for the small puppy or dog i had a lot of troble getting one to fit my puppy miniture dashshund but this one fitted very well and will do for a while yet the only thing is the clips that fit the harness are a little small and fiddley but otherwise excellent
on 22 April 2013
This harness is nice but is much bigger than I expected so I couldn't use it and even after two months is still too big for the dog I bought it for! So, I recommend it but check the size guide carefully!
on 14 August 2012
DELIVERY SLOW!-NO INSTRUCTIONS - POOR QUALITY
we have jackshi puppy hes 7 weeks and this is no good for him the quality is poor along with it not feeling safe the clasps loosen easily whilst our puppy Blake pulls along and they have even opened just glad we tried it in our home first other wise we could of lost him!and being left heartbroken (I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PUPPY HARNESS!)
on 11 May 2015
Not strong enough for an 8 week puppy! I put this harness on my miniature dachshund and walked her around the back garden. Unfortunately, the adjustable straps slipped out of the plastic and the harness became undone. I cannot trust this harness and worry that if it can come undone when a 1.7kg puppy is wearing it, I doubt it can withstand the pulling of a bigger dog.
on 15 May 2016
The harness is great if you have a tiny dog. I have a Bichion puppy and this was too small. Think the sizes are misleading.. But if it did fit it would have been fine. Lead not so good..