Customer reviews

on 23 December 2014
A high quality replacement item. After taking the old one apart to find how it failed, I now know to never immerse the new one completely in water to clean it. I didn't realise that it contains a rather delicate 3:1 gearbox mechanism that's not going to like even one drop of water getting past the seal. To be fair to the old one, it ended up being a complete mess of rust and gear teeth - I'm surprised that it held on for as long as it did. The old one lasted 5+ years, so with care I would image that the new one will last a lifetime.
on 9 March 2011
Clear and concise product details gave me confidence that I was purchasing the correct part. My purchase arrived within 24 hours of placing the order using standard delivery. Excellent!
on 7 November 2011
So good to be able to continue using my Braun equipment because you sell replacements! This means I am still using a product which I bought 13 years ago! It is a great product.
on 4 September 2012
I'm so glad I found this as I didn't want to pay out for a whole new blender. The supplier priced this item very reasonably and their delivery time was fantastic. Glad to have my 'old faithful' back to full working order so I'll definitely order again in future.
on 21 December 2014
It's great to be able to get the spare parts you need when you need them. This item was exactly as described, the seller therefore is, by my experience, reliable and delivery was extremely prompt. I'm happy with my purchase.
on 11 January 2015
I've had my Braun handheld mixer for 17 years and really appreciate that I can get a new part when I need it.

Quick delivery, many thanks.
on 28 June 2013
These were just as advertised delivered promptly. They were just what we wanted for serving individual amounts of sauces, as seen on Master Chef.
on 13 September 2014
It arrived much sooner than expected and was exactly what I needed for my trusty Braun. Thank you and I would certainly use that trafer again.
on 3 February 2014
Right product, right time, right place not the most exciting purchase I have mad eon Amazon but this replacement part was just what I needed
on 1 July 2014
the top of my well used processor, it was great to be able to buy just this part as I thought I was going to have to buy a brand new set.