Customer reviews

Plastoy Tubo Knights Tube
Price:£28.75+ £3.55 shipping

on 4 April 2017
Nicely finished models which seem durable in play. I like the way the box incorporates a magnifying glass to allow you to closely examine the details - it shows that the manufacturer has confidence in its quality of manufacturing.
on 17 March 2017
Bought as a present on opening found one of the figures was missing very dissapointing for us all
on 16 November 2014
Brilliant
on 30 December 2010
Bought for my son who has already broken 2 of the swords from the knights so not as hard wearing as I would have liked. Other than that he loves them and plays with them for a long time.
on 23 December 2011
My son is three and these were his first knights. They are nice quality but I think a younger child might struggle to stand them up or put the horse and rider together. The detail is good with a nice selection of figures which were plenty for us to wage a war and have goodies and baddies!
on 30 December 2012
lovely little figures! i thought these were going to be the cheap and very plasticy kind you get but turns out there nice little strong toys and the details are nice on them too yes i would recomend! a good buy
on 27 November 2016
Bought these for my 6 year old to go with his castle. They look great and just what I was after (there don't appear to be many of this type of toy to choose from generally) but I have to say they are quite pricey for what you get. That said they will do the job I'm sure.
on 28 July 2013
These are a good quality set of figures. My only criticism is that they are a bit smaller than I anticipated and therefore I am questioning whether they are good value for money.
on 28 December 2012
Lovely detail. Good price. Arrived very promptly. My three-year-old sone loves them! Highly recommended. Bought to go with Le Toy Van castle.
on 7 January 2013
models are well made with a good eye for detail. great for fun fighting and for talking about the weapons and the history of th time.