on 9 December 2012
Cheap and not at all cheerful. I received these whistles in poor condition but I guess I should have expected it for the price. These are not great party bag fillers as advertised. They are poor quality with the whistles having rough edges, the whistle balls coming out of at least 6 (half!) of the whistles which could be a choking hazard to children. The string on the whistles are a health and safety issue as well.
These may be good party bag fillers for children about 10 years old. I had to throw them out as not at all suitable for 5 year olds. I would not recommend unless the children were older and sensible or these whilstles were used by adults.
on 10 August 2011
The whistle's weren't finished very well and I was concerned that the 3/4 year olds I bought this produce for would get scratched by the plastic bits that were sticking out. I'm not sure I will be able to use them.
on 8 May 2011
i remember one didnt work as well the rest, but out of 12 we managed to make a lot of noise on a baywatch fancy dress themed night. for the price i would definitely recommend this item for any party
on 6 March 2010
Very pleased with the whistles. Have come in very handy for my job as a lifeguard. Quick service with no problems very happy. Thank you :o)
on 14 January 2012
12 brightly coloured whistles which emit an amazingly piercing noise when blown. My son's birthday guests loved these whistles and just two whistles blown in unison were sufficient to drown out the industrial levels of noise in the indoor adventure play area where the party was being held. Great value and look reasonably durable but may lose you a few friends at the school gates after the kids have inflicted their whistles on their parents.
on 3 April 2011
Was really pleased with these. Good price and gave them out as prizes at an (outdoor!) daugher's 8th birthday party. Kids loved getting them and ran around blowing them like mad. Will buy another pack for my son's birthday party. Good quality too - I used one to bring them all to order when things were getting too chaotic!
on 23 February 2011
I bought these for my son's 6th birthday party, they came yesterday and whistle nicely, only thing I would say is be warned that there were quite a few pink ones. Remains to be seen how this goes down amongst the boys...
on 4 March 2012
This was a dual purpose buy. One as a whistle for my dogs which works very well and also for stocking fillers for youngsters. This also worked well, but was so annoying on Christmas morning. Good value for money.
on 3 December 2012
came in the nick of time after leaving it a bit late to order. so cheap i was able to hand them out freely at my kids birthday party. the kids really enjoyed choosing their colour and then making a racket.
on 19 June 2013
I was disappointed that the colour shown in the picture was not accurate to the whistles that arrived. Need to change this as its misrepresentation of the product.